Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping quotes, to the U.K, minus the $35 already paid...

USPS: $50.30
UPS: $77.53
FedEx: $86.02
DHL: $105.11

Looking at you Matt, what's the best option?

Wow. Those shipping prices are insane. Is that normal for the U.K.? My shipping quote from bbts was $8.99 :lol

Pretty much. Even SS are heading the same way.
I paid $40 for the rather large P2 Maquette. Just been charged $70+ for the small 'Zilla Statue.

Don't forget the 20% V.A.T we also pay on combined purchase & delivery price :(

So this is shipping now? On bbts it shows in stock which is odd since if chronicles isles is just shipping this then how did they get any first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Mine shipped two days ago from BBTS. Should have it by the middle of next week.

I'm definitely leaning more for the bd version but I do like the clean too. Chronicles still have some of these in stock to purchase in case bbts sells out?

I'm definitely leaning more for the bd version but I do like the clean too. Chronicles still have some of these in stock to purchase in case bbts sells out?

Well the Battle damaged bust has some of the endoskull showing, which is pretty badass. Plus the endo eye lights up. That for me is a no brainer on which one is better. BBTS has been sold out of the BD one for a while now.

Well the Battle damaged bust has some of the endoskull showing, which is pretty badass. Plus the endo eye lights up. That for me is a no brainer on which one is better. BBTS has been sold out of the BD one for a while now.
True that and it was in stock yesterday. Now it's sold out.

True that and it was in stock yesterday. Now it's sold out.

They must have had a few canceled orders then. When I placed my order a few months ago I was informed that they had two pre-order slots left. I think CC still has some left. I would go with the BD version though. If you change your mind you could still always get the clean one, I'm sure they'll be available for a while. Just my two cents.

Back