Chronicle 1/2 Terminator Arnold bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a long list for chronicle, but now only remails the reptor head.
Let the rest go for many reasons.

I've got this on P-O. Can't get enough of what Chronicle are doing; real quality stuff. I get the Endoskull wasn't shiny enough, but personally dig mine. The sculpt and paint is really crisp. Looking forward to the 1/4 Endo pics too.

I'd like to get their 1/4 Guardian; but it's fairly pricey for what it is. This 1/2 bust however looks fantastic.

I've got this on P-O. Can't get enough of what Chronicle are doing; real quality stuff. I get the Endoskull wasn't shiny enough, but personally dig mine. The sculpt and paint is really crisp. Looking forward to the 1/4 Endo pics too.

I'd like to get their 1/4 Guardian; but it's fairly pricey for what it is. This 1/2 bust however looks fantastic.

The shirt and the pants as well as the boots of that guardian statue...absolutely terrible quality.
Take a look at all the fabric stuffs what Iron studio pull out... what a joke.
And the 1:1 endoskull bust, those soft, melting looking mechanique details kill that piece. And no mention the paint apps.

The shirt and the pants as well as the boots of that guardian statue...absolutely terrible quality.
Take a look at all the fabric stuffs what Iron studio pull out... what a joke.
And the 1:1 endoskull bust, those soft, melting looking mechanique details kill that piece. And no mention the paint apps.

Ha, I'd say we disagree just a touch! Hoping Prime 1 produce some affordable stuff from The Terminator...

inbck8.png

Looks great. Although, as I'm in for the Battle-Damaged, don't see myself going for this one.

The clean one is nice too. Maybe a bit to ''friendly" looking.

There must be some collecting rule that the first person to get a piece gets their kid to take pics with a disposable camera in a room with bad light. Still looks really good even with the bad pics.

This is shipping already?

Also, it seems captain caveman always gets his statues first and photographs them with a potato..

Back