Premium Format Christopher Reeve Superman the Movie Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Pryor's hat rules in Supes 3.

superman-3-05.jpg

Do you think they used the same hat in Dumb and Dumber?

HugeCowboyHat.jpg

Haha, back in the day when your parents could give a damn about what was shown on TV or in the movies that terrified kids at our age!

I still don't get why they went with that chess piece base. It looks like it'll have instability issues (hopefully not) and the increased height decreases the options for displaying it. They're doing the same thing for the Vampirella PF.

SS isn't doing my anxiety levels any favors with some of their pieces lately. I used to get excited about getting a new statue in. Now, I'm nervous and dreading having to deal with getting a replacement or returning it.

Got this guy in last night. As mentioned, he looks like the prototype. The broken dam base is growing on me, once I figured out how to put it together. I'm not so sure about the extension though.

Those 'S' shields look better, no way near proto quality but better... considering what we've seen so far I'd be happy enough with a shield looking like the above. Thanks for the pics :)

Back