• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ChrisCJ99's Garage Sale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCJ99

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So as you guys may, or may not, know I plan on moving to San Fran in a few months. I'm selling WHATEVER I can. I will update the list regularly with any new items I may consider selling. Here's what I have so far:

Collectibles:

1) Master Replicas Anakin Skywalker .45 scale replica lightsaber (In great condition) $15 shipped

PS3 games:

-Virtua Tennis 3 (perfect condition. Comes with manual) $15 shipped

Movies:

Clone Wars: Volume 1 (disc holder has broken tab, but disc in perfect condition)
$12 shipped

Toys:

1) Hasbro Obi-wan & Anakin Jedi Starfighters (BRAND NEW AND UNOPENED)

$40 shipped for BOTH!!!

8ddb25aa.jpg

Let me know guys! I have a PERFECT eBay rating (username ChrisCJ99) and I also have all positive feedback here on the forums :D Thanks!

Last edited:
:lol Thanks guys! Yeah, the Marvel crew isn't going ANYWHERE! The only thing that sucks though is that I won't be able to take many, IF ANY, PF's with me :monkey2 But I'll be having a few pre-orders shipped to me in San Fran!!! (Iron Spider man ex & King Leonidas ex) :banana

:lol Thanks guys! Yeah, the Marvel crew isn't going ANYWHERE! The only thing that sucks though is that I won't be able to take many, IF ANY, PF's with me :monkey2 But I'll be having a few pre-orders shipped to me in San Fran!!! (Iron Spider man ex & King Leonidas ex) :banana

As long as you keep the crew together. :cool:

Where will the crew be stayn at your other house besides Cali?

Back