Chilipep66 2017 Customs and 1/6 Collection! DECKARD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Chilipep66 2014 Customs and 1/6 Collection! BRAND NEW DISPLAY UP P17!!!

you have a awesome collection men :bow

heres a rare occasion, new KO stuff destroys hot toys. This is the new knockoff suit on my hold HT sculpt, rose, shirt, tie and chair and background. I had to mod the suit a lot, cutting tons out of the shoulders to bulk it up less as well as hemmed the pants. Love the results though!

DSC_0020.jpg

heres a rare occasion, new KO stuff destroys hot toys. This is the new knockoff suit on my hold HT sculpt, rose, shirt, tie and chair and background. I had to mod the suit a lot, cutting tons out of the shoulders to bulk it up less as well as hemmed the pants. Love the results though!

View attachment 156794

Dude! It so funny that you posted this! I was going through the collection the other day and saying my Don needs a new suit. The shirt was kinda yellowing and made of a vinyl material. Just wasnt working anymore. And here you come posting this! I just kicked it with Ray yesterday at the show so I got the lowdown! Looks badass! Congrats!

Ray filled me in Magnus, glad we got this idea out to you and he explained the mods. Its such a great update that can be had for under 80 bucks! Real choked I couldnt make it to NY for the show, ill be there next year though!

I wanted to post some new pics of one of my personal favorites in my collection, my Deckard from Blade Runner. I may be updating the outfit soon with VMs new offering, but for now I really love this figure!
DSC_0098.jpg
DSC_0099.jpg

Very great collection and nice photos. Congrats :)

Dude seriously - you are crazy! Is there any freaking figure you don't have! Damn that's a good collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude seriously - you are crazy! Is there any freaking figure you don't have! Damn that's a good collection!

thanks man! Thats a big compliment coming from you who has an absolutely stellar collection too!

and thanks for the kind comments also veryfigurefans :wave

View attachment 156794

Bud - just out of curiosity is the sculpt any good on that kit or you just bought clothing! Also how is the white shirt - does that need any adjustment - that's possibly the only item In my godfather I need a change - but don't want to spend 80 bucks just on the shirt!

The head is a good option if you don't have the original hot toys, but stacked right up against each other you can tell its a clear recast and huge step down in quality.
As Magnus said, unfortunately the old godfather shirt yellowed over time, but it's still better than the new Ko one around the collar which is the most important aspect. So I opted to hang onto my original shirt. The new rose is way worse too.

Bud - just out of curiosity is the sculpt any good on that kit or you just bought clothing! Also how is the white shirt - does that need any adjustment - that's possibly the only item In my godfather I need a change - but don't want to spend 80 bucks just on the shirt!

The head is a good option if you don't have the original hot toys, but stacked right up against each other you can tell its a clear recast and huge step down in quality.
As Magnus said, unfortunately the old godfather shirt yellowed over time, but it's still better than the new Ko one around the collar which is the most important aspect. So I opted to hang onto my original shirt. The new rose is way worse too.

Thanks - for me while the shirt is not yellow as most of my stuff is in a display curio, I would still need a shirt somewhere down the line as it's not like mint white anymore!

That Deckard is amazing Mike! Always love seeing your collection(new additions or old favorites)

Ray filled me in Magnus, glad we got this idea out to you and he explained the mods. Its such a great update that can be had for under 80 bucks! Real choked I couldnt make it to NY for the show, ill be there next year though!

I wanted to post some new pics of one of my personal favorites in my collection, my Deckard from Blade Runner. I may be updating the outfit soon with VMs new offering, but for now I really love this figure!
View attachment 158091
View attachment 158092

Bladerunner figure looks awesome! Love it!:clap

updated page 1 with some new showroom photos!

Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

amazing collection

Re: Chilipep66 2015 Customs and 1/6 Collection!! New showroom page 1!

Sick sick collection, i forgot something? Yes
Sick one more time

Back