Chigger58's "GAME ON" Gaming Room and Collection Photo Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-GHOST RIDER-HOT TOYS-

IMG_6241.jpg

Great Score and and Pic's Chigger and I am so Digging this Pic, It's Unholy, from the Dark Side​

IMG_6241.jpg

Great Score and and Pic's Chigger and I am so Digging this Pic, It's Unholy, from the Dark Side

Thanks C!

I'm back man! :horror :wink1:

I'm going to hit your collection tomorrow. Can't wait to see what you've been up to my friend! :hi5:

BTW, thanks for the PM! I do need to learn more about the functionality of the board. Quick follow up though, do you get e-mail notifications every time a thread you're subscribed to updates? Maybe you can turn that feature off? :dunno

Screenshot2011-03-16at122913AM.png

^^^ The default setting when you Subscribe to a thread is "No email notification". These are the other options:

Screenshot2011-08-10at61704PM.png

I choose to only get email notifications for a few threads.

Bump.

(In case you missed it. :1-1:)

I really really really like the look of a single figure with it's box behind it. When (if) the detolfs come back in stock at Ikea I may have to get a TON of them, lol. Great collection man!

I really really really like the look of a single figure with it's box behind it. When (if) the detolfs come back in stock at Ikea I may have to get a TON of them, lol. Great collection man!

Yeah the disappearing Detolf is a bummer. I had to order 2 of mine from Ebay and buy one on Clist but I would have a room full of them if I lived somewhere that had an Ikea.

The boxes make such great, cheap, backgrounds. I want to branch out into some environments but I haven't found one yet that is really affordable and would completely fit my display idea. The hunt continues and it just means more money for upcoming figures! :yess:

AT LAST !!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

The thread is back from the grave and bigger and better than ever :yess:

I just spent some time going through the whole thing. Your pics are even better than I remembered! Thanks for the shout out in your new intro too my brother :)

The GR update is simply stunning! Such a cool piece, captured perfectly in your pictures. Unfortunately I Will have to try to avoid that page in the future due to the temptation it induces :lol

Here's hoping for a new web spinning update soon !!

Bob

AT LAST !!!!! :clap :clap

The thread is back from the grave and bigger and better than ever :yess:

I just spent some time going through the whole thing. Your pics are even better than I remembered! Thanks for the shout out in your new intro too my brother :)

The GR update is simply stunning! Such a cool piece, captured perfectly in your pictures. Unfortunately I Will have to try to avoid that page in the future due to the temptation it induces :lol

Here's hoping for a new web spinning update soon !!

Bob

:hi5:

Good to be talking to you here and not just via e-mail! Enjoyed reinstating the thread and I'm glad to be back among my fellow freaks.

Glad you enjoyed the pics of GR. It is truly amazing and it's been fun messing with my first 1/6 vehicle/ accessory. I would have taken more pics but the head lights started to dim again so I stopped. 'm just glad the dilemna with the bike worked itself out and I'll get around to replacing the batteries in his head and maybe snap some more.

Spidey! Man I can't wait to get that figure! Any ETA on yours? No notice for mine yet from AE.

Are you attempting to get that FNO Batman tomorrow during the preorder? Wish me luck, I'm definitely going to log on and try to grab one. Going to be super bummed if I don't get to preorder it. :gah:

So if you commented here...maybe that means you posted pics of the Barber? Better stop messing around here and go check! :woo

AWESOME SHOT !!!!!!

Thanks man! I've been thoroughly enjoying your shots of course. The one with the HULK and Spidey, priceless. You didn't just take great shots, you completely captured that trademark smart a$$ side of the character. Bravo sir, I say Bravo! :clap

Amazing collection and amazing photo skills...

Thank you! :duff

Badass Chig!

Just that one pic is already a bagillion times better than Nic Cage kahkah movie.

:lol :duff

How hard can it be to make a Ghost Rider movie, seriously? :dunno

I'm still surprised that the character design from that turd of a film was great enough to give us this figure.

I like to think of my GR from the Marvel universe/ comics.

:hi5:

Good to be talking to you here and not just via e-mail! Enjoyed reinstating the thread and I'm glad to be back among my fellow freaks.

Glad you enjoyed the pics of GR. It is truly amazing and it's been fun messing with my first 1/6 vehicle/ accessory. I would have taken more pics but the head lights started to dim again so I stopped. 'm just glad the dilemna with the bike worked itself out and I'll get around to replacing the batteries in his head and maybe snap some more.

Spidey! Man I can't wait to get that figure! Any ETA on yours? No notice for mine yet from AE.

Are you attempting to get that FNO Batman tomorrow during the preorder? Wish me luck, I'm definitely going to log on and try to grab one. Going to be super bummed if I don't get to preorder it. :gah:

So if you commented here...maybe that means you posted pics of the Barber? Better stop messing around here and go check! :woo

Good to have you back man :hi5:

So are you having probs with your GR? Are they easy to fix or is it a case of trying to get a replacement? :(

I don't think my Spidey will be here for a while. Kapow told me that they will be getting the 3rd wave as being in the UK they are classed as "rest of the world". I'm just glad to have him locked in for a decent price, even if he takes a while.

I didn't go for the FNO Bats,with everything coming out that one had to be let go unfortunately :( How about you mate? Did you get your order in ok??

Bob

Good to have you back man :hi5:

So are you having probs with your GR? Are they easy to fix or is it a case of trying to get a replacement? :(

I don't think my Spidey will be here for a while. Kapow told me that they will be getting the 3rd wave as being in the UK they are classed as "rest of the world". I'm just glad to have him locked in for a decent price, even if he takes a while.

I didn't go for the FNO Bats,with everything coming out that one had to be let go unfortunately :( How about you mate? Did you get your order in ok??

Bob

Well with GR I think it's the battery connection in the head light/ neck piece. I bought some replacements awhile back and when I was just about to put them in I tried the old ones just for fun. They lit up beautifully so I returned the new ones and stuck with the old. It doesn't concern me that much as I don't light up many of my figures overall. I'll get some time to look at it, maybe tomorrow.

AE sent an e-mail out that Spidey shipments are happening EARLY this next week so I'm excited. I don't think either of us are going to be disappointed with the purchase.

I did get my order in for FNO Batman! Me and I guess everyone else! :lol. I wondered if HT's made a ton of them like they seemed to do with the Demon Batman and Scarecrow and it seems they did. I was a bit panicked on Friday during the presell as I got kicked out twice at the order screen. About a 1/2 hour later though I got my order to go through and received my T number :yess:. I kind of wish SS would let us order 2, I might have sold my OC Bat's and picked up 2 of those.

I got to work (finally) this weekend on replacing the lights in the 2 Detolf's I have by my TV. I'll get pics up sometime this week but they are the same lights as I have above Leonidas.

I'll get to that e-mail this week man! :panic:

I got to work on changing out my Ikea NON lights from my front 2 Detolf's this last weekend. I replaced them with some puck style LED lights, the same that I have in my 3rd case above Leonidas.

The lights are pretty damn good IMO and light up the cases nicely. They have 2 ways that they can be hung, either by magnets, or by a tiny screw they come with.

I installed them using the screw set up. The bottom piece comes off, you screw that into whatever you are mounting them to and then snap on the light fixture, EASY!

The lights are powered by 3 AA batteries, so no wires :yess:, and each light has an auto off feature after 30 minutes.

I went with these because sometimes I like to turn on the lights in my cases when I first sit down and start playing a game. It's nice that they shut off on their own and I also like that they don't hang down very far and take up case room. They were $35 a set, if memory serves, and I picked them up at Lowe's.

Without dragging this on any longer...

With lights on in the room:

IMG_6249.jpg

IMG_6258.jpg

All lights out in the room:

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

Some close ups under the lights:

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6259.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

IMG_6265.jpg

IMG_6269.jpg

I used the NON lights in my makeshift display case (old audio tower) that has my Vader, lightsaber hilt, and Xbox on it. I screwed those in above said items and ran the chords through the back of the unit.

You might say I did a lot of screwing this weekend.

Well with GR I think it's the battery connection in the head light/ neck piece. I bought some replacements awhile back and when I was just about to put them in I tried the old ones just for fun. They lit up beautifully so I returned the new ones and stuck with the old. It doesn't concern me that much as I don't light up many of my figures overall. I'll get some time to look at it, maybe tomorrow.

AE sent an e-mail out that Spidey shipments are happening EARLY this next week so I'm excited. I don't think either of us are going to be disappointed with the purchase.

I did get my order in for FNO Batman! Me and I guess everyone else! :lol. I wondered if HT's made a ton of them like they seemed to do with the Demon Batman and Scarecrow and it seems they did. I was a bit panicked on Friday during the presell as I got kicked out twice at the order screen. About a 1/2 hour later though I got my order to go through and received my T number :yess:. I kind of wish SS would let us order 2, I might have sold my OC Bat's and picked up 2 of those.

I got to work (finally) this weekend on replacing the lights in the 2 Detolf's I have by my TV. I'll get pics up sometime this week but they are the same lights as I have above Leonidas.

I'll get to that e-mail this week man! :panic:

I had a similar problem with my Mark III mate one of the hand repulsors wouldn't shut off completely. In the end I just took the batteries out. I actually haven't taken the plastic seperators off the arms of my my IV, War Machine, or VI for this reason.

Yep, my Spidey will be a while, but hoping I'll have your pics to tide me over soon bro !!! :clap

Great news on the FNO Bats matey ! One down another $1000 to go eh? :wink1:

Great, great job on the lighting mate. It looks fantastic :hi5:

I REALLY love the poses for these guys !!

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

[/quote]

This actually makes me want to change my Wolvie back to just the "wifebeater".

Top work as always bro :)

Bob

I had a similar problem with my Mark III mate one of the hand repulsors wouldn't shut off completely. In the end I just took the batteries out. I actually haven't taken the plastic seperators off the arms of my my IV, War Machine, or VI for this reason.

Yep, my Spidey will be a while, but hoping I'll have your pics to tide me over soon bro !!! :clap

Great news on the FNO Bats matey ! One down another $1000 to go eh? :wink1:

Great, great job on the lighting mate. It looks fantastic :hi5:

I REALLY love the poses for these guys !!

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6267.jpg

This actually makes me want to change my Wolvie back to just the "wifebeater".

Top work as always bro :)

Bob

I think GR might just be a bit camera shy as it seems to always start right when I'm getting ready to take some pics. The problem is I think he looks WAY better lit up for photos so I called it a day when they went out.

The Batman, even though they weren't limited it seems and I already have the OC, was just a huge grab for me! I have all the figures (except a 1st Joker) and I was paranoid I was going to miss out on this one. I've wanted a version of the FNO Batman for a long time and that Wayne sculpt....:thud: I was on a high all day after seeing my "T" number come through.

You aren't kidding on the additional to go. As you know, it's going to be SO expensive this next year to keep up!

I've had the lights for probably 2 months so I'm glad I finally got to it. Such a difference, I hated the chords and the worry of the halogen from the NON lights.

I promise I'm getting to that mail...tonight!

i'm gonna steal that wolvie pose

Steal away brother! :hi5:

I am Really Digging your Setup; Chigger and the Wicked Poses, Impressive my Friend, Impressive.

Thanks big C. :duff

I have sold quite a bit of stuff which is a good thing overall. I just can't keep up with all of it and I envy collectors that seem to be able to (**cough** check out Colossus' collection!). My shelves will soon be filled with more figures...just as soon as HT's can produce them!

WOW! Many Thanks for the Shout Out; Chigger, Appreciate it my Friend

Well it's an amazing collection and everyone here should definitely stop by and check it out.

I'm drawn to it because there is so much X-men stuff! Always was an "X" guy. :yess:

Back