Chicky, Dusty and Brent are the BESTEST!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to chat. Since I won't be at SDCC, it'll be the next best thing. I hope a lot of people who don't normally join Freaks chat on Thursday nights will be there.

FlyAndFight said:
Just preparing for the SDCC Chat contests... :monkey3

Never too early!!! Good luck to all you guys stuck at home! I almost wish I was going to be in chat with you! I might sneak in for a few minutes in the evenings... if I can still move a mouse at that point! :rotfl

Batty said:
I'm really looking forward to chat. Since I won't be at SDCC, it'll be the next best thing. I hope a lot of people who don't normally join Freaks chat on Thursday nights will be there.

No worries there! A lot of us do the official chats, but aren't really into weekly chats. On average, you will have 50 to 100 people during peak times or events! Maybe more if Chicky and Dusty are feeling generous during the Con and do lots of Chat contests! :lol

pixletwin said:
Me too! Glad my boss is gone so I can surf all day.... ;)

My Lt. is on vaction too and all I've done is surf this week..My Sgt. is gone too.....I love when the brass is gone...

King Darkness said:
I'll be ther for sure...Cant wait until Thursdays chat...
I believe SDCC chat starts tomorrow at 6PT like everything else. I'm not going to get any work done this week!

Batty said:
I believe SDCC chat starts tomorrow at 6PT like everything else. I'm not going to get any work done this week!

Cool than I'll be there tomorrow too.

Batty said:

That's the one part I won't miss... having to hide the browser and chat windows every time someone walks by! :rotfl

lcummins said:
No worries there! A lot of us do the official chats, but aren't really into weekly chats. On average, you will have 50 to 100 people during peak times or events! Maybe more if Chicky and Dusty are feeling generous during the Con and do lots of Chat contests! :lol

Yeah, I'm one of the event irregulars. Planning on getting back in the swing of things for SDCC :D

tomandshell said:
Just remember, it's Brant, not Brent, and Dusty's not a guy.

That may help you all in your brown-nosing.
I've heard that Dusty drinks and fights like a guy. Is this true?

I have never been on SS IRC chat is there anything special i have to do or download before tomorrow in order to participate??

Back