Chewbacca Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should just stop posting WIPs. All people do is trash them. :dunno

I disagree. They posted the computer renderings of the Cobra Commander and Baroness PF's and people flipped at how awesome they were. Guess what, the final PF's were in the exact same poses. :)

Voicing our opinions the other way for a piece like this gives them an opportunity to change it before it's too late.

If they garbage...I wouldn't trash them. A sculpted Fur will look like crap..not high end...except I am sure the price wont reflect that.

Why is the world they wouldnt have him with his bow is beyond me...they love to flex their "artistic interpretations" on these icons...I hate it.

I could not agree more. the pose is terrible as is the choice of weapon...and all this time for sculpted fur...

I still want to know why people think it's even possible to do a good looking real fur statue. Has any company ever done this? The closest thing I can think of is the Hot Toys Planet of the Apes figures, but those only had a little fur. It might be possible to pull it off for a one-off custom, but for a production figure? I have huge doubts.

I'm perfectly fine with sculpted fur. After all, the hair on all PFs is sculpted.

Wait, this isn't ESB? I thought we were getting an ESB Chewie? This is definitely ANH. Which concerns me now that we may not see a Hoth Han.

I think Chewie looks good so far and the stance does look like they are about to jump in the trash compactor when Chewie is complaining about the smell but that's ok with me.

Wait, this isn't ESB? I thought we were getting an ESB Chewie? This is definitely ANH. Which concerns me now that we may not see a Hoth Han.

Looks like there's a seam halfway down his forearm and at his neck. So probably switchout guns and head which could potentially allow for different movies.

cheweepf.jpg

I think I'll buy this to display with the Jedi Luke PF so I can have a little "cowards of Star Wars" corner. What a great little subline of PF's they've got going. :monkey1

lulz
When they finally release 'crying Han Solo' then I'll have the complete set!

1000px-Chewbacca_SWGTCG.jpg

^^^ No contest win over vvv tho i would only have one hand holding the bowcaster.
I hope SS doesn't stick to this caught making poopie pose.

cheweepf.jpg

I still want to know why people think it's even possible to do a good looking real fur statue. Has any company ever done this? The closest thing I can think of is the Hot Toys Planet of the Apes figures, but those only had a little fur. It might be possible to pull it off for a one-off custom, but for a production figure? I have huge doubts.

I'm perfectly fine with sculpted fur. After all, the hair on all PFs is sculpted.

Logic, there is no place for that here:thwak

:lol

Back