[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED PAGE 10~

I knew who that was straight away buddy! I didn't know his name, but what I said to myself was "the old guy from batman begins!" Great work.

I knew who that was straight away buddy! I didn't know his name, but what I said to myself was "the old guy from batman begins!" Great work.

Haha, yeah, Tom Wilkinson should do more important roles, thanks man!

ooo man Carmine Falcone! Nice

Can't wait to see it complete

Thanks, I am working on the ears right now. I mostly picked this guy because his face is so puffy and it looked like a good challenge, I also wanted to complete my own collection of Batman villians from the movie.

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of batman but somehow I got sucked into this whole Batman craze, haha.

Great Likeness! When they are available put me down for one! I'm also patiently awaiting you taker on Gambol, Maroni and The Chechen. Maybe even Thomas Schiff?

Surely do, thanks for the kind words. As for the others, Eric Roberts looks like a good candidate, hehe as well as Victor Zsaz, I've never sculpted a bald guy.

You know im getting Falcone, Johnny! After all, im the one who planted the idea to make him into your mind...inception IS possible ;D. Now....make Maroni next :D . Seriously though, awesome work, cant wait to see completed/get

You know im getting Falcone, Johnny! After all, im the one who planted the idea to make him into your mind...inception IS possible ;D. Now....make Maroni next :D . Seriously though, awesome work, cant wait to see completed/get

:monkey1 , so I was a victim of an Inception, but I didn't see Mal :( . haha.

Yeah Maroni looks like a good candidate :p

Your sculpting is amazing. :) I hope my skills improve as well, someday. :)

TWPreview.jpg

Love it, looks just like him.

Ok, here's Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone finished:

TMheadfinalscaled.jpg

Painted version soon!. For those interested, once I post the painted version I'll open up an interest list on the commerce section.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #155~

Wow, fantastic work buddy! :hi5:

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #155~

Dude, you are getting better and better so fast!

Back