[Cheungkinmen's Workbench]~(sculpting 2 painting)~POST#2054 ~ 1/6 Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #171~

I keep meaning to buy one too, but don't have a place for it at the moment. I recently changed my "Mego Cabinet" to a "1/6th Collection Cabinet" and I find I'm quickly running out of room! Perhaps when my daughter gets older I can invest in some detolfs (sp) like everyone else uses to display there collections. I like the concept, but glass display + two year old daughter = Bad Idea. :rotfl

On the subject though, it would be the best way to display my Cillian Murphy head sculpt, I think.

Falcone looks dead-on, congrats Johnny! Detail is amazing too. I can't wait to get it. Looking forward too seeing him painted up.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I plan on making intro Falcone, the scene in the bar, with the cream/beige colored suit. Now, I don't remember if he is wearing matching pants, but knowing Christopher Nolan dressing style for his characters I know he is.

Interrogation Falcone seems cool also, but no space for dios at the moment, haha.

I'll start today's small update with Sunohc's Inception Arthur:

Arthurpaint.jpg

And last but not least, Tom Wilkinson as Carmine Falcone:

FalconeFinal1+copy.jpg

FalconeFinal2+copy.jpg

FalconeSuittest.jpg

For those interested I'm going to be making an interest list on the commerce section, I will link it back here just in case.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Cheungkinmen's Workbench ~UPDATED POST #189~

Awesome!!! Dead-on likeness. Paint mine up Johnny :D

Nice work! Better and better each time. I hope you've given more thought on that idea we discussed. :pray: lol!

Oh Snap! he's not only a sculptor hes also a Painter. Beautiful paint work, I especially like what you did on your Tom Wilkinson you nailed his likeness. Fantastic JOB!

Oh Snap! he's not only a sculptor hes also a Painter. Beautiful paint work, I especially like what you did on your Tom Wilkinson you nailed his likeness. Fantastic JOB!

Thanks for the kind words, man!. I'm still a wanna-be, so wanna-be I should be with the spice girls, haha.

That is a spot on likeness matey!

I just saw this guy @ OSW,
amazing job my friend!!

Gracias por compartir!!
Esperamos a Kiko ahora, jajaja
O mínimo a Tin Tán!

tin-tan-14.jpg

Gracias, pues yo espero hacer a Kiko and Cantiflas down the road. Maybe Tin-Tan and Loco Valdez, but to be honest I didn't grow up with those 2 that much. :1-1:

CAntinflas! That brings back memories of my grandfather, if it is done please count me in!

Back