Chainsaw's ARAH Cobra Island, USS Flagg, Headquarters on Minecraft Sim via Youtube

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chainsaw

Super Freak
Reaction score
Before anyone panics and says 'Hey, what does this have to do with 1/6 figures?', I'd like to say that this was created by me for GI Joe fans and I know, like myself, a lot of the die hard fans are right here in this forum. I spent 72 hours painstakingly recreating Cobra Island, the USS Flagg, the Terror Drome, GI Joe Headquarters and many, many of the 80's ARAH vehicles on an XBox 360 title called Total Miner Forge. This was a labor of love, so I hope that we can all overlook the fact that there's no actual forum for this creation as it is one of a kind. Like a digital box of Lego's, you build whatever you want. Hope you all enjoy my take on ARAH!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9ASy7o2eUw&list=UUeOSEEPJgPu65t7E_yNvEYA[/ame]

I could but the characters are pretty lame. Only 1 generic soldier to choose from and the rest would look out of place, like knights, indians, orcs or a chef.

Back