Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a smooth trip back. But yeah.. it was a long day back to Los Angeles. I landed, rushed home, got cleaned up and went to a school event for my kids for four hours. Got home, ate some tacos and then slept for 14 straight hours. I think I was a little tired. Now back to work today.

Im still going thru photos and I'll have them up on my flickr later tonight if I can and i'll post a link. Im at work now :( so i'll have to wait til I get home to go thru them all.

I've been gibby's and Waller's good luck charm during the con! Y'all should hang with me more often. I may win us the lottery one day, dudes! ;)
Waller's flight was delayed for almost two hours when he was going home today, but then I showed up at the Orlando airport and they got a new plane for him and he left on time just about. Go me!!!!!! :lol

:lol :yess:

It was great hanging with you, UT, and thanks for inviting me to Universal! That was a blast! :rock

I had more fun this time than CV. At CV, we were just getting to meet most of us the first time. This time it felt like a family reunion.

I know what you mean, Jay. I teared up once or twice, too. We have a great Star Wars family on here. :grouphug

I had such a great time meeting and hanging with all of you, and I appreciated how you guys treated me like I was one of the gang, even though it was my first Celebration. :1-1:

I'll miss those 2-3hr morning chat sessions. Next time we'll have to try and do a podcast or something while we wait. :lol
Also, I couldn't agree more about our "family", and I'm already looking forward to our next reunion.

:grouphug

One last thing - a special thanks to the Shropts for organizing our Freaks party, and to all of the sponsors for donating the very cool prizes, including UTtoyfan!

A special thanks also to swabie and the ACME artists (Vanderstelt, Trevas, Rood and McHaley) for donating the awesome prints! I can't wait to get my Rood AP framed up! :rock

It was totally awesome meeting you gibby!! You're our new best friend and brother now. Forever Freaks and Star Wars!!!! :rock :rock

They don't know about the Mummy, lol!!!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

But yeah, thanks for being my Universal Studios buddy, gibby! I definitely had so much fun. Probably a lot more than if I had gone today. I just looked at the radar and the storm's rain bands look like they are hitting Orlando all day. I definitely made the right decision to come back home early. Plus I guess going to Universal alone isn't going to be as fun as going with others.
Next time, I will have to mention my Walgreens theme park discount on the board, and see how many Freaks we can get together for Universal or Disney for a day! :yess::yess:

Yeah, I'm glad we hit it on Wednesday. There's no way I could have gone after the con. My back is killing me!

Freak get-together at Universal would :rock
I hope they get a Monsters ride between now and then.

Back