Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the two pack because I'm sure 2nd release Joel will be somewhat better than the first but mostly because I don't have Joel anymore, Now I can either buy the ellie kit and body alone, skipping on 2nd release Joel and the winter pack but I don't wanna do that, So I either buy everything seperately or buy the 2 pack and body, only thing is buying all the stuff from different retailers will be much more of a hassle for me because of how costums and the post office operate in my country. Let's see, buying seperately:

Ellie kit - (with body) $213/free shipping on Giantoy/ have to pay $50 for added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $283

Winter pack - $66/free shipping on KGHobby/ have to $15 for added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $101

Ellie is currently unvailable on Giantoy though, which means I can either wait or buy the body and kit sperately somewhere else.

So for the ellie kit and the winter pack I'll have to pay around $384, which is almost the price of the two pack, but I don't get Joel. If I buy the 2 pack plus the body:

Ellie and Joel 2 pack - $395/free shipping on Giantoy/ have to pay $90 of added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in something like $505

TBLeague body - $44/free shipping on KGHobby/ have to pay $10 of added value tax plus around $20 of fees which results in somethig like $74

So for the 2 pack and body I'll have to pay $579, which includes everything including the 2nd release Joel but the price is considerably higher.

It really comes down to, do I wanna spend $184 less or drop it on the 2 pack and get everything pratically at once? It's something I still have to think about since I really don't wanna spend a month worth of salary on toys… Also I never ask for retailers to put lower values just to reduce my fees, I can get in trouble if the price of the package soesn't match the price of the item on site and receipt.

if the fees is fixed at $20 per shipment then it might be better to get from 1 vendor.

since you don't have Joel and wanted both, just get the double pack, it's still the cheapest among all. buying separate may be same of slightly more expensive but you have to mix different vendors.

it's just a 1 time purchase, until LOF2 comes out.

With CC toys delaying Nate yet again i wonder if ellie will even release this year :( sucks considering nate and ellie are my most anticipated 1/6 scale figures.

Who told you that figure is delayed? TNS Figures said it will be in stock this week.

CC Toys was on time with Joel, I'm sure Ellie will be no different.

Who told you that figure is delayed? TNS Figures said it will be in stock this week.

CC Toys was on time with Joel, I'm sure Ellie will be no different.

Specifically, I haven't heard anything about Ellie being delayed but their Nate figure has been delayed twice so far.

Originally, Nate was scheduled for a Q1 release but that was pushed back to June and now we are in July with still no release. According to the CC Toys thread for the Nate figure he's supposed to be released at the end of the month. Because he was the first to go up for preorder, i assume he'll be the first to release delaying Ellie's release as well.

I ordered Nate through OneSixthOutfitters, and I've contacted them several times so far. Unfortunately, I have yet to get an official response but with no updates I've come to expect the worst lol If TNS Figures says Ellie will be in this week that's great and I hope we see Nate soon as well. Naughty Dog is my favorite developer by far and I can't wait to have both Nathan Drake and Ellie in my collection~

With CC toys delaying Nate yet again i wonder if ellie will even release this year :( sucks considering nate and ellie are my most anticipated 1/6 scale figures.
Someone in the nate thread said they got an invoice an hour ago so it looks like its not far away

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Someone in the nate thread said they got an invoice an hour ago so it looks like its not far away

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Just saw it! Fantastic news~ hopefully I'll get mine soon as well

Heard Elli is coming this year

Anybody hear anything about Ellie lately? The announcement that CC Toys is quitting after this figure set could be concerning. I wasn't nearly as happy with Nathan Drake as I was with Joel.

Anybody hear anything about Ellie lately? The announcement that CC Toys is quitting after this figure set could be concerning. I wasn't nearly as happy with Nathan Drake as I was with Joel.
I hadn't heard that they were closing up shop. Interesting. Did they explain any more than just saying that's what was going to happen?

I hadn't heard that they were closing up shop. Interesting. Did they explain any more than just saying that's what was going to happen?

It was discussed a bit in the Nathan Drake thread. I'm not sure of the reasons but apparently Drake and Ellie are their last two figures.

It was discussed a bit in the Nathan Drake thread. I'm not sure of the reasons but apparently Drake and Ellie are their last two figures.
Their are reasons behind them but better for Fireclawjack to address them rather then me giving that info out. One thing i will sat is that LimToys will take over for TLOU2.

I am very angry about the lack of information and secrecy about this product, you pay one thing and nobody says anything and everything is kept secret as the Manhattan project

What's secret about it? It's no different from ordering any other figure. :slap

That is not exactly how you do not get ready and answer something smarter please, with other figures answer the consumer and clarify the times but in this case they do not respond to emails or anything and we are a few days away from having to pay and We don't know anything, if you're not going to answer something smart, better say nothing since you don't know the story behind it. Thank you

I don't think it's any different from ordering any other figure either. They were this hush hush about both Joel and Nate. It's not like Hot Toys updates on on figure releases either. XD You just end up learning to be patient in this hobby. When figures come out, they come out. Just gotta be patient.

Back