Action Figure CC_TOYS the last survivor Joe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...of course I just bought a custom Joel. But only paid $150 for him, so I guess the parts alone are worth it. I also feel like the likeness of the sculpt (the knock off you get on eBay) is better than this.
I’m also working on my Ellie... I guess by the time I finish the jeans and sneaks they are going to announce her...
fb9420b10702c4e3ae54bc38cfed0446.jpg

Last edited:
No but a quick Google search demonstrates it.

The hairline and where this 'meets' the eyebrows, the overall head shape and the groove in the middle of the bottom lip are the giveaways.

The shape of the mouth, beard and even eyes are different.

Much more detail all over the face as well. In fact the more I look at it the more I notice is different, even the ear shape is not the same.

Thanks for those. The top one especially shows it.

Nose width, nostrils shape and uneven, top eyelid shape and position, sides of hair etc etc.

It's been heavily reworked but still very obvious.

May have been mentioned but that's a recast if the IMINIME sculpt.

What makes you so sure? I think it's an entirely different sculpt. Jack said it was his friend who sculpted it, and I think it was digitally sculpted. If it is, would you still say it's a recast, or a reworked from another sculpt? Why do you still say that even when people show you how different those sculpts are

I like both sculpts and will be lucky enough to have both if this releases. The iminime could stand to be bloodied or dirtied up.

I know its not related to this thread but I have a custom Winter Joel being shipped soon, I can attach some pics if any of you are interested.

The shape of the mouth, beard and even eyes are different.

Much more detail all over the face as well. In fact the more I look at it the more I notice is different, even the ear shape is not the same.

well when you are in a refugee camp you tend to have more access to food especially if you keep trading. when you are in the wild you have to always think about stocking up thus it's natural that TLOU2 he looks slimmer.

Here is a helpful side by side comparison of all the Joel heads that have been made. Kai Studio's, Iminime, Alex Filipov, Commando and CCToys. I put this here as reference and not to start any arguments. Everyone will come to a different conclusion on which is best. I don't feel like any of them really capture Joel. That being said the CCToys head has done well with the age around his cheek bones and eyes. Something the other sculpts haven’t done. There is something about Joel’s face that seems to be very difficult for sculptors to nail down. You can draw your own conclusion. Enjoy folks...

JoelFront.jpgJoelFront2.jpgJoelFront3.jpgJoelFront4.jpgJoelFront5.jpg

Last edited:
Back