Statue Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
catwoman.jpg

catwomanwip02.png

I highly doubt they will be able to capture Hughes' art style (fingers crossed) but I can't wait for this piece anyway. It will be a must in my collection.

Glad to see the AH! influence. I hope they get more AH! in their DC stuff than they did in their Marvel stuff based on AH!'s art.

If Tim Miller is sculpting it...then that won't be a problem.

I have no doubt it will be an awesome piece, don't get me wrong. I just think it will be very difficult to capture his style, the Audrey Hepburn likeness...etc

It is not like we haven't seen past AH's pieces (Marvel Ladies comiquettes), and we all know there is always a great difference between original artwork and final sculpt. I have the feeling this one will not be any different (I'd really like to be proved wrong though).

Bottom right picture with the human hand by the foot and leg makes me think this one's at least 1/4. Yes!

I have no doubt it will be an awesome piece, don't get me wrong. I just think it will be very difficult to capture his style, the Audrey Hepburn likeness...etc

It is not like we haven't seen past AH's pieces (Marvel Ladies comiquettes), and we all know there is always a great difference between original artwork and final sculpt. I have the feeling this one will not be any different (I'd really like to be proved wrong though).

I can agree with your statement if you are talking about the AH comiquettes released before Tim Miller came along. EVERYTHING that was released and sculpted by Tim Miller in the AH line has been spot on IMHO. There is no other sculptor that captures AH artwork better than Tim. If he ends up sculpting the Catwoman statue then we are all in for a treat. The man has mad skills. Just look at his Lara Croft PF. It looks exactly like the artwork of AH. There is no one else I would rather see sculpt Catwoman.

I can agree with your statement if you are talking about the AH comiquettes released before Tim Miller came along. EVERYTHING that was released and sculpted by Tim Miller in the AH line has been spot on IMHO. There is no other sculptor that captures AH artwork better than Tim. If he ends up sculpting the Catwoman statue then we are all in for a treat. The man has mad skills. Just look at his Lara Croft PF. It looks exactly like the artwork of AH. There is no one else I would rather see sculpt Catwoman.

I agree he is an awesomely skilled sculptor. I have all his AH Comiquettes (plus the previous three that were not sculpted by him) and I love them. But I am not so sure he is always able to capture Hughes' style TBH, especially the facial expressions. But that's just my opinion, of course.

Anyway, I'll be glad if he is the one behind this project.

It is 100% Adam Hughes :)

:lecture You are correct, sir!

Jack Mathews managed to capture AH's work beautifully with DCD's Cover Girls of the DCU line.

If Tim is doing the sculpting, I'm sure we'll see a fantastic piece. :rock

It looks promising.when do you think will Catwoman be released?

Back