Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH yes sir, all I needed was a coupon to say "Do it, Bro"

Besides now that I know how these payment plans work, I'm going all in, besides it payday tomorrow :yess:
Lol im usually a flex payer but been having some money issues so been full paying it in order to not have 6 different statues hit me over month and have no money to pay off current bills

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Lol im usually a flex payer but been having some money issues so been full paying it in order to not have 6 different statues hit me over month and have no money to pay off current bills

Yeah I just realized how that is gonna be a bummer honestly.

Is it possible to change a flex to a full pay? I flexed WW, but I only put the NRD.

Yeah I just realized how that is gonna be a bummer honestly.

Is it possible to change a flex to a full pay? I flexed WW, but I only put the NRD.

A lot of times they'll work with you and change the order if you need it.
Usually you can unless its a WL item. You can even change that online through your account. If you change it you can't change it back

As much as I like hot toys stuff, the general state of the rubber on them after a few years stops me from picking them up.

There isn't a pic of the Catwoman PF with a masked portrait and EX jewel bag is there?

I photoshopped one. I'd actually like to see more pics of the masked portrait and if possible a palm side up wrist with whip

There isn't a pic of the Catwoman PF with a masked portrait and EX jewel bag is there?

I photoshopped one. I'd actually like to see more pics of the masked portrait and if possible a palm side up wrist with whip

Perfect RULK!

That is how I always intended to display my Cat woman PF, Oh and minus that little (Isis) cat sculpt at the bottom for a cleaner or should I say SHARPER display :)

I love the masked head cause it offers a sense of mystery, and the EX hand's contours perfect with the rest of the sculpt.

Back