Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah those look pretty awesome from the proto. Especially that Ares and Minotaur man

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

These will be my first ARH pieces, so I'll let you know if their paint apps are up to par with Sideshow's when I get them. Although, Sideshow hasn't been setting the bar very high lately with some of their pieces. At least with Catwoman they only have to nail the face and the base.

These will be my first ARH pieces, so I'll let you know if their paint apps are up to par with Sideshow's when I get them. Although, Sideshow hasn't been setting the bar very high lately with some of their pieces. At least with Catwoman they only have to nail the face and the base.
They haven't been bad. Their Superman and Batman are amazing but yeah the factories on the last few pieces haven't been the best

They haven't been bad. Their Superman and Batman are amazing but yeah the factories on the last few pieces haven't been the best

I like Batman's paint job, but I still haven't received Superman. I'm not too happy with Harley's paint job: it just seems a little dull.

I like Batman's paint job, but I still haven't received Superman. I'm not too happy with Harley's paint job: it just seems a little dull.
The Harleys I've seen haven't been bad and oh yeah forgot about that, don't worry man when you get him you'll be wowd

The Harleys I've seen haven't been bad and oh yeah forgot about that, don't worry man when you get him you'll be wowd

I just find her colors rather dull, but they did a get job on the mallet. I think I'm gonna sell my Ex at some point.

Not really a fan of their paint apps. The sculpts start looking so great and then their paint apps make them look like cartoons.

Nice. Yeah man I gotta thing for badass *****es!

Lara croft started it for me. As they say I love bad *****es.

I didn't order that one, but I got Ares, Athena, and Minotaur coming this month.
Arhian is on my to order list. Still debating it, but she looks amazinggggggggg

What is this about nailing Catwoman? :naughty

I just find her colors rather dull, but they did a get job on the mallet. I think I'm gonna sell my Ex at some point.

They are slightly. I blame the mix media. I am selling my portrait, I set it at a high price cause I really don't want to part with it, but if someone buys I ain't going to complain.

Low alert is finally back folks. Less than 90 remain so get on it you flip-floppers lol

Back