Premium Format Captain Rex Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you confirm Therivox or anyone else that has this PF...

Are his legs really that thin, underneath his armor?

It's starting to bug me. It looks really bad.

Anyone who watches the show knows Rex is a skinny fellow. I'm very happy with mine. If you're a fan of TCW, it's a must have. :D

It's really an impressive piece in hand I know that is said a lot but it is the first time I've said it about any pf I own myself. Leg issue is there but you will never see it and I have no issues with my helmet. Only thing is the pistols yes ss should of made him holding them that is why he is known for

Yes sorry i didn't want to force it in very hard just incase it breaks. I wanted to confirm it with sideshow CS but they told me to email returns lol (CS has really gone down hill lately) They change the way you fit the head in compare to storm trooper and clone trooper

The grenade belt is solid and good weight to it ( a B!@#$ to stay in his hand) and those handles on the grenades do move. Also its a small ES of 300

Honestly, No i do not think the ex is worth it. if you can find this alot cheaper else where then i'd suggest getting it there but, because i live in Canada specifically in Toronto i'd prob pay well, way over above retail at 1 million comix and Silver Snail.

ho ho ho ho... sir i think you are mistaken.. i think it looks fantastic..(held at gun put from the lady of the house)

Hi I sent you a pm. Check your inbox.

Cool video of Captain "I'm not a Jedi" Rex.

[ame="https://youtu.be/opNiNAtkriQ"]https://youtu.be/opNiNAtkriQ[/ame]

I received my EX Rex on Friday and got him setup this past weekend. Overall, I'm really happy with him :yess: I think the base that he came with is my favorite yet, and it is HEAVY! Half of a solid polystone droid. I should know the name of the droid but I can't recall it:

Christmas%25202012%2520276.jpg

Had to work the head on down over the peg a little, it's a tight fit:

Christmas%25202012%2520277.jpg

I think this is one good looking statue! Triumphant after the battle, with both pistols holstered, a plasma rifle, and perhaps some scavenged grenades found on the field:

Christmas%25202012%2520278.jpg

I was also impressed with the strength of the magnet holding on the jet pack. It literally grabbed on when it got close. This is such a cool feature!

Christmas%25202012%2520280.jpg

looks like they have a thing for skinny legs.. the stormtrooper is pretty skinny.. now rex.. and even Chewbacca looks a bit skinny on the legs from what I have seen...

Back