Premium Format Captain Marvel - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prefer the vids this way. Saw a lot. To me it beats the ones that stare at the base, etc for for 5 minutes at each item. Easier to pause than FF through endless footage.

Got to admit these SS masters like newman, miller, harbottle, steve, blows away the XM female heads by so much. Looks at the face on captain marvel, and phoneix! Just wow! Stunning art! Then again from what these guys sculpted in the past for SS was just as awesome looking. These sculptors are so talented bringing statues to the next level. I will own both later on. Even if I have no idea who this is. Who can resist such good art.

Definite buy for me. How are you guys getting the 10% off, I'm still trying to figure that out.

Use this method:

Originally Posted by lotus000

Use desktop computer
Use Firefox or Chrome Browser for best results.
Clear all cookies in Browser settings
go to sideshowtoy.com
Don't log in
Search for xxxxxxx
Click Pre order this will add to your cart
Stay on page for five mins.
Move mouse towards the address bar but DONT leave page
This will trigger a POP OVER which will take over your screen.
You will get 5% or 10% off the figure that is already in your cart
You accept the discount or try again for a larger discount which is 10% off
Once you accept discount you then LOG IN to your account
The Coupon will automatically save to your account.
You then select the coupon BEFORE checking out.
You will receive the Discount off instantly before checkout.
Once again the saved coupon will only work on the item you have in your cart.

Ordered this beauty after seeing the wondercon videos. This piece is amazing.

Anyone concerned with the statue leaning or falling over time?

Alex confirmed, in the "Ask Sideshow" thread, early on that this statue (as well as Dark Phoenix) would be resin and NOT PVC. As such, I am hoping that they utilize the long metal bars in both of these pieces as they did for the latest SPIDERMAN PF. Here is hoping that they do it right. ;)

i finally decided to order. used the %5 discount (tried numerous times for the %10, but only had the %5 for me). been staying away from sideshow pf's in general, but this year, this and dark phoenix have reignited my hope and desire for their stuff once more.

Noticed your other post in the Dark Phoenix thread. Did you use a 5% discount on each statue? If so, did you use it on the same day ...or was it days apart?

Curious to know ...as others have cited that they could only use a discount only once.

I was told you can only use the code on the character who is in your cart when it pops up.

I used a 5% on Spidey and weeks later (after its ES was announced) used a 10 on Dark Phoenix but got an error at the final check out that I had already used that particular type of promotion. The rejection happened after all the hoopla I heard on the Spidey thread from people who ordered early, calling SS and complaining that they had no chance at a discount. Got a 10% for Captain Marvel to pop up a couple days ago but am worried I'll lose it if try to use it.

Back