Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep there has been some really dumb stuff in this thread...I am sure I have contributed some of it too...but that bone head randomly bringing Michelle Obama into this discussion was sadly stupid...I would say the same thing if the other guy had brought up Melania Trump out of the blue too. Not to mention his incessant obsession with Larson's rear end...he must be in love with her with that level of fixation.

Yep there has been some really dumb stuff in this thread...I am sure I have contributed some of it too...but that bone head randomly bringing Michelle Obama into this discussion was sadly stupid...I would say the same thing if the other guy had brought up Melania Trump out of the blue too. Not to mention his incessant obsession with Larson's rear end...he must be in love with her with that level of fixation.

Exactly. Leave the politics out of the thread and the obsession with Brie's rear so we could get back to what we were all talking about pre-Obama/Melania . . . . . . . . . . . . Brie's toes.

I thought it was a pretty average film overall. Incredibly cheesy at times too. Marvel have made some good movies, but this is one of their worst imo.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Our humble Ms. Brie on the success of the flick:

“I’m very grateful to have broken this glass ceiling of normalizing the concept that women can also make a billion dollars. I don’t know why that was so hard to comprehend in the first place. It’s just like we’re human, whatever. If people needed this to be another reminder this decade [that minority groups can open movies and make a billion dollars] then great, I’m here, I did it.”

Apparently white women are a minority now too :rotfl

If we’re keeping count correctly, that means the only majority left is white males, much like the new meaning of ‘diverse.’

Finally a female led billion dollar movie! Yay!

Oh wait.

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ferikkain%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F12%2Fstar-wars-vs-2.jpg

Beauty-and-the-Beast-Featured-02162017.jpg

Alice.jpg

lol

Yup, I was waiting for someone to comment on that part of it too lol

The funny part is they’re all Disney flicks as well.

I think she’s also the first celeb I’ve seen refer to the success as solely their own. Usually they talk about the team, the directors, writers, producers, costars and spread the love around a bit.

Our humble Ms. Brie on the success of the flick:

Apparently white women are a minority now too :rotfl

If we’re keeping count correctly, that means the only majority left is white males, much like the new meaning of ‘diverse.’

I’m sorry but damn is she fake. I swear if she got replaced by a black Woman tomorrow she’d go on a twitter rant and follow trump. It’s all and act to get the tumblr crowd

Back