Captain Hook PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering the elaborate bases on the other pirates (Jack and Blackbeard) - I think he probably will.

And won't these 3 together make an awesome display? The real pirate, the live action movie and the animated movie.

Yeah for sure It will! I will surely get Jack and Hook... about Blackbeard... If I find one at a good price...

disney-robin-hood-wallpapers-preview.jpg

I would sell both kidneys to own a PF of this.

Pretty sure it won't be Hook. From memory in the chat, Hook won't be ready for SDCC.

So right now, I still have my hopes pined on a Jessica Rabbit PF, since yes, I'm assuming there has to be something PF related.

Pretty sure it won't be Hook. From memory in the chat, Hook won't be ready for SDCC.

So right now, I still have my hopes pined on a Jessica Rabbit PF, since yes, I'm assuming there has to be something PF related.

Man that sucks! I was really hoping we'd get the reveal on that soon. Oh well can't wait!

Looks like no Jessica for Comiccon either, since tomorrow is the last day of preorders and the preview SURE doesn't look like Jess.

Will SS still have Thursday preorders for the rest of July?

Yeah, it's sure looking that way, which also means not a single new Disney PF, not a good sign and really really disappointing.

So I won't be ordering anything new from SS during this SDCC it seems.

No more preorders? Are you sure? I think we're going to get more, we're just going to see everything new at once when SDCC starts.

Well, that is the hope I'm holding on too, or at the very least, if not pre-orders just now, previews of a number of other things that will go up for ordering in the next month or so as part of normal newsletters.

Find out in another couple of days I guess.

No more *daily* preorders. Hopefully we'll still get Thursday newsletter preorders. Kinda sucks the Disney crowd was left out this year and we have to in our hopes on Thursdays...

I could be way off, but I really think Sideshow is just waiting until SDCC to unveil some stuff. In fact, I think they've saved the best for last, all of this other stuff was meant to whet our appetites.

Back