Captain Barbossa Paintup w/Jack the Monkey!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecapn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this in the thread, but I was so excited to show it off (it's been such a pain) that I wanted to start another. The sculpts are Rocco's and the clothes are from Inner Circle Toys, for the most part. I sculpted the apple myself!

Thanks in advance for looking!

A more detailed writeup is on my site here.

Barbossa1.jpg

Barbossa4.jpg

Jack1.jpg

Apple1.jpg

BarbossaFaceDetail2.jpg

Awesome build man! You did a killer job! (I can say enough bad things about InnerCircle Toys though, and would never use them again for anything!) I am tailoring new outfits this coming year, so please no more pms til after the new year on this build.

Once again, great job man! I hope it was ok to post an update here.

Ohhhh....in case I miss out Rocco, please keep me on the interest list for anything new you come up with on this guy. Loved painting and bashing him and would love to tinker more.

Thanks for the kudos, it means a lot!

Great work! But how much of a pain in the ass is that monkey to paint... very cool sculpt, but he's a complicated little ****er :lol

Thanks guys :)

The monkey's a bit of a pain, but before I got into the hobby I was pretty heavily involved in Games Workshop miniature painting. And trust me, compared to that it was a piece of cake! :)

Looks nice, but I think the iris of Barbossas eyes needs to be a shade darker. In this scale, it looks like he's going/gone blind.

Back