Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is ordered.. I really like the pose... also.. Where is the Red Skull (movie version) Hydra black leather jacket PF EX with Hugo Weaving switch out head...and light up cube.. I'd love one of those please...:)

It's been up for pre-order for months.

Yeah, I meant not knowing what it was going to look like. I think the actual product should have been revealed by now, not just the concept art. But whatever. No matter to me as I'm not ordering it.

Yeah, I meant not knowing what it was going to look like. I think the actual product should have been revealed by now, not just the concept art. But whatever. No matter to me as I'm not ordering it.

The actual product hasn't been show because there isn't one. It was previewed as such because GG released their version. Hence the no NRD and reward bonus.

It's not so much the pose for me as it is the facial expression, or lack thereof. The pose is a little odd but not a deal breaker. The fact that he's clearly doing something physical but looks like he's sitting at a funeral is what is turning me off so far.

I'll wait to see what the portrait looks like before I decide anything...if done right it should look good.

I really like the pose, but need to see real prototype first to make any decisions.

Need more pics to see how well this statue actually is

I'll wait to see what the portrait looks like before I decide anything...if done right it should look good.

:goodpost: Yea, I'm in the same boat as you Mark...the portrait will be a deciding factor for me too. Although I have to say i'm not blown away by the pose...base looks cool. This PO is touch and go at the moment as to whether I keep it or not :(

This is supposed to have a diorama effect with the inevitable 1/4 Winter Soldier... only Cap doesn't fight Winter Soldier in this uniform.

Anybody else recieve the email from SSC regarding the Chris Evans Cap PF?....I didn't even know that this piece will come with 2 shields, one original and one stealth...very cool!! Just praying they get the EX unmasked portrait spot on :pray:

Just recieved an email from SSC regarding the Chris Evans Cap PF....I didn't even know that this piece will come with 2 shields, one original and one stealth...very cool!! Just praying they get the portrait spot on :pray:

Yeah. In those reveal photos it shows him holding the two different ones. They tried to be sneaky though. Haha

eby4y7yh.jpg

If they offered during this period before the actual photos a no-strings-attached preorder to disclude the NRD I would do it. As of right now I can't place my confidence on concept art. The portrait needs to sell the Chris Evans look and not the half-@** likenesses I've been seeing on some of these PF statues where Hot Toys trumps in likeness.

Either get a sample product photo up to gain buyer confidence, or stop pushing the presale of something we have not even seen yet, Sideshow.

If they offered during this period before the actual photos a no-strings-attached preorder to disclude the NRD I would do it. As of right now I can't place my confidence on concept art. The portrait needs to sell the Chris Evans look and not the half-@** likenesses I've been seeing on some of these PF statues where Hot Toys trumps in likeness.

Either get a sample product photo up to gain buyer confidence, or stop pushing the presale of something we have not even seen yet, Sideshow.

But, But, But, you can cancel anytime....:dunno

:goodpost: Yea, I'm in the same boat as you Mark...the portrait will be a deciding factor for me too. Although I have to say i'm not blown away by the pose...base looks cool. This PO is touch and go at the moment as to whether I keep it or not :(

The pose looks fine to me, Andy, I just want to see pics of the actual statue instead of concept art. :impatient:

The pose looks fine to me, Andy, I just want to see pics of the actual statue instead of concept art. :impatient:

I'm really hoping that this statue impresses a lot of people. Enough to get them to cancel the Allied Charge cap PF. :pray:

Back