Premium Format Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Coming Soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't they let us get hyped up before seeing the movie, unless they are certain the movie will be damn good :)

NO JOKE. I can't make a buying decision off a concept illustration and NEVER have with statues. Show us all something. You not get my money until some pics come round.

No one has a confirmed purchase, that would be stupid.
We only ordered because it's an easy cancel if we don't like the product.
Double points still available on this?

New concept art from SSC... Ex is the unmasked sculpt.

7442d0133171b6727bee6bf1c3346d5b_zps158ace28.jpg

7b6a3a580b75250530d2c32845ce2931_zps789f8a3c.jpg

1c71f670033059c126916d2e2fa6c399_zps77524db0.jpg

Not sure what I think about this one

Very underwhelming.
If it's going to make a Dio with WS, as rumoured, WS will need to be across the room.
He throwing that shield not in the middle of a close quarters fight.

Unfortunately I'm not feeling this one I just PO'ed the Hot Toys WS Cap set so I think I'll stick with that and the upcoming comic cap PF displayed with the upcoming Red Skull PF.

Well I gotta say I prefer the pose on my TFA Cap, but then again this is just production art... The sculpt could be much better.

I'll wait to see some actual pics before passing final judgement but from the concept art, I'm leaning towards passing. Both faces are expressionless and the pose is a little odd.

I notice the pose is kind of like the new Thor, right hand back getting ready to throw the shield with his right leg forward... I'm not sure who's in charge of coming up with the poses but it's leaving me scratching my head in regards to what they were thinking about... Any natural throw is going to have the left leg out front when the right arm is back (IE: pitcher throwing a baseball) The reason you do this is so you can throw your weight into it. I know on Thor some people showed a quarterback throwing on the run with the right arm back and right leg out front but if you ever watch Football you know quarterbacks can't throw as far in that position.

If your job is coming up with poses for SS statues it would probably be a good idea to know how the body works...

Back