Captain America in 10-12 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One time I was on a waitlist and never got the notice that it converted, all I got was the shipping soon notice. So there could always be that possibility too.

Here's hoping you guys are right. Been sweating bullets here. Oh well, atleast I got the regular coming. But I know a fellow collector on here who wants it off of me, if I land the exclusive. So this could make two Freaks happy if I get converted.

Last edited:
Once I was on a waitlist and I never got any e-mail at all, just a package from Sideshow that appeared on my doorstep. When I opened it, a giant boxing glove on a spring shot out and punched me in the good 'n plenties.

tomandshell said:
Once I was on a waitlist and I never got any e-mail at all, just a package from Sideshow that appeared on my doorstep. When I opened it, a giant boxing glove on a spring shot out and punched me in the good 'n plenties.

And ever since you have been unable to get it back up right?

Is that the moral of the story? I kid Tom. Man, I am asking for it today. hehe

Last edited:
The ill Jedi said:
Darth Maul has been canceled, the Captain takes precedence. That is all.

Wise move. The exclusive of this will be much more sought after than the Maul PF Exclusive.

I'm still feeling pretty good about mine coming thru. In the newsletter they kinda advertised that they are still taking wait-list requests and are calling them...

We'll see....

Anybody want to trade their Ironman CQ EX for my Cap EX? Say now or forever withhold your peace.

Radagaster said:
Anybody want to trade their Ironman CQ EX for my Cap EX? Say now or forever withhold your peace.

Why would someone trade a piece going for close to a grand now for one you can pick up for around 400-470 on eBay? lol

Radagaster said:
:lol
fb1546e8.jpg
:monkey3

Plus I need my Iron Man so that Cap can beat him senseless.

The ill Jedi said:
Darth Maul has been canceled, the Captain takes precedence. That is all.

I cancelled my Maul Exl as well :emperor

Eli26 said:
Why would someone trade a piece going for close to a grand now for one you can pick up for around 400-470 on eBay? lol

Pure speculation. :lol He might have something there. In six months, who knows what the Cap EX will go for?

El Roranous said:
A peanut butter sandwich?:D
Crunchy or creamy?

Eli26 said:
AND JAM! DON'T FORGET JAM!
I prefer preserves. Crunchy peanut butter and preserves. I like my PB&J to have some substance.

Darn, now I'm hungry. Anyone wanna trade my cap for a peanut butter and preserves sandwich? :monkey3

El Roranous said:
Plus I need my Iron Man so that Cap can beat him senseless.
I dunno if it would be possible (or wise to try), but I think a pretty neat display would be if someone with the exclusive of both put the Tony Stark head on IM and used the IM helmet to replace the german helmet and have the two facing off.

BTW, that pic just reminds me how much I love the piece.

Has anybody in the EU ' Capt Ex waiting list been converted since we have to wait another 20 days for shipping here??

WW :lsvader

pjam said:
Thanks Ban, :rock

I just realized there are 3 exclusive items; head, shield and Nazi helmet. This has to be one of the more generous Exclusive Editions SSC has ever made...

Don't forget Buffy, they gave her a lump of polystone shaped like a book!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry, still can't get over one fo the most poorly accessorized PFs (black dress and stake) PF coming with a lame half-ass "exclusive" and I've had her since last Fall!!! :rotfl I guess Seven of Nine was worse, only gettting another color outfit, but they doubled the insult by making a second Buffy with red pants........ Sorry, Buffy rant over.

Back