Captain America in 10-12 Days

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
I do have a reggy on the way and he's also going for more as well. You rainbow butt monkeys are the reason I want an exclusive Cap! I am never coming on these forums again! It's like high school all over again! PEER PRESSURE SUCKS!!!
Rainbow butt monkey!:rotfl :rotfl

Seriously though. Exclusive all the wayon this one.:D

You can say that with the lot of releases this month that people might cancel their Cap America Exclusive . . .

Are you kidding me??? When I got news that both Cap and exclusive Maul were coming, guess which mofo I canceled?!!!

There is no way in the world I'm canceling my exclusive Cap!

Not for any money in the world!

(I'm just so glad I ordered 2 . . .)

Radagaster said:
You can say that with the lot of releases this month that people might cancel their Cap America Exclusive . . .

Are you kidding me??? When I got news that both Cap and exclusive Maul were coming, guess which mofo I canceled?!!!

There is no way in the world I'm canceling my exclusive Cap!

Not for any money in the world!

(I'm just so glad I ordered 2 . . .)

I hate when people say they ordered two. Greedy meh meh meh!!!

Doing a girl in the back door > being a god

Seriously...I dont want to rain on your parade guys, but I think the Cap America Ex might suffer from the same magnet problems that the ex Wolverine maquette had....:eek:

I'm not too found of those magnetic change-o-head

Last edited:
Shai Hulud said:
Seriously...I dont want to rain on your parade guys, but I think the Cap America Ex might suffer from the same magnet problems that the ex Wolverine maquette had....:eek:

There's a flaw in your theory, worm. ;) The Wolverine EX is a unique case, in that the magnet and head attachment are situated at a 90 degree angle from the ground. That's a lot more force being exerted on the connection (Read: Glue) between magnet and polystone than on the Cap exclusive, which is, pretty much, parallel to the surface upon which it rests. :lecture

:rock2

Monk said:
There's a flaw in your theory, worm. ;) The Wolverine EX is a unique case, in that the magnet and head attachment are situated at a 90 degree angle from the ground. That's a lot more force being exerted on the connection (Read: Glue) between magnet and polystone than on the Cap exclusive, which is, pretty much, parallel to the surface upon which it rests. :lecture

:rock2

Good point Monk...:cool:

Darth Loki said:
NO but,

Marvel PF's > Star Wars PF's

And what the hell is taking my wait list so damn long to conver for :monkey4

No Shai had it right the first time.

Marvel > Star Wars

and yes,

Marvel PFs > Star Wars PFs

Sorry if this has been asked, but will the regular Captain America still have the magnet head? Or will it have the head attached to the body permanently?

Nobody knows that question except for the SideShow people. Unless it follows suit on SideShow Wolverine, then the owners of the regular piece could answer that question for us.

NightCreeper said:
Sorry if this has been asked, but will the regular Captain America still have the magnet head? Or will it have the head attached to the body permanently?

most likely attached permanently.

Back