• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Captain America Excl PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for $675 shipped in the lower 48.

Displayed but in mint condition. Have all original packaging.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

yeah maybe look in the wanted thread, i think there's lots looking for this big guy. can't blame them, this is one of the must haves.

I don't know how urgently you need this sale but you might want to hold off until SSC confirms the rumor that an Iron Man PF is about to be announced. The Cap PF might see a price hike due to a desire to pose the two Civil War combatants next to each other. They also shared equal billing on "Tales of Suspense" for many years and the duo could appeal to fans of that series as well. Just a thought.

Trust me, I'm in no hurry to unload this. I love it but it's more of a space issue and I'm basically out of the Marvel lines right now.

Although, an Iron Man PF could be interesting :monkey3

Glad I sold my maquette

Trust me, I'm in no hurry to unload this. I love it but it's more of a space issue and I'm basically out of the Marvel lines right now.

Although, an Iron Man PF could be interesting :monkey3

Glad I sold my maquette

If the Iron Man PF truly comes out then I will be glad that I never got the maquette... That's prolly a big if though... :monkey2

Back