Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. When I have a son, I'm buying him a captain america onesie. Haha

There you go...let the brain washing commence!

Hey guys, I've been meaning to ask. How good are the deliveries when it comes to sideshow orders? Like my neighborhood is shady and don't want it left on the porch, will they for sure only leave it if they get a signature from me?

Just worried about it disappearing off my steps...

Good in that as far as I know SSC won't deliver a package unless your there to sign for it. I've missed various deliveries and they NEVER get left. It would be the mail guys *** if he leaves it without a sig and something were to happen to it.

There you go...let the brain washing commence!

Good in that as far as I know SSC won't deliver a package unless your there to sign for it. I've missed various deliveries and they NEVER get left. It would be the mail guys *** if he leaves it without a sig and something were to happen to it.

When they didn't leave it did you just have to go pick it up, or did they keep trying?

I've been in my job a long time. So when a statue is coming that calls for a day off! But no they won't leave it without a signature. I think they will try one or two more times then it's your responsibility to pick it up. At least that's how it is over here.

They try again. I believe UPS does three attempts and after that you have to go pick it up. I know for sure it's at least 2 attempts possibly 3 but I usually never miss my deliveries cause I work from home.

They try again. I believe UPS does three attempts and after that you have to go pick it up. I know for sure it's at least 2 attempts possibly 3 but I usually never miss my deliveries cause I work from home.

UPS will attempt delivery 3 times and then return to sender. It is free to set up an account with UPS though and ask them to hold your package when you have a tracking number at whatever facility you like and they'll hold it for up to 2 weeks I believe. You can also ask UPS to hold your package or deliver to another address like work (or your mom) on your missed delivery notice. But no, they won't just try 3 times and then sit on it.

Thans for all the shipping help guys! I wish UPS had a spec ops team that could deliver it so no one but you knows it arrived.

I've been in my job a long time. So when a statue is coming that calls for a day off! But no they won't leave it without a signature. I think they will try one or two more times then it's your responsibility to pick it up. At least that's how it is over here.

sometimes I have mine delivered to work

UPS will attempt delivery 3 times and then return to sender. It is free to set up an account with UPS though and ask them to hold your package when you have a tracking number at whatever facility you like and they'll hold it for up to 2 weeks I believe. You can also ask UPS to hold your package or deliver to another address like work (or your mom) on your missed delivery notice. But no, they won't just try 3 times and then sit on it.

If you're feeling brave you can electronically sign for the package online and then they'll leave it at your door. I ended up doing this for the Batman PF.

UPS guy just left my Batman PF at the door. I was surprised to see it when I got home. But I was guessing he was like f it. This box is too big and heavy to put back in the truck

Back