Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's exactly the same parts covered with cloth on the original PF actually.

:exactly: nice one Ondi :clap

dq3t5l.jpg

Yeah man Chris Evans really pulled the role off for me. I never doubted the look was right but I wasn't sure he would do the character justice. Glad he proved me wrong and made me a big Cap fan now.

Yeah man Chris Evans really pulled the role off for me. I never doubted the look was right but I wasn't sure he would do the character justice. Glad he proved me wrong and made me a big Cap fan now.

My only complaint about evans is that he is so proper. When he discusses "why it's not american" or "why tony is untrustworthy" it is in a calm demeanor. I hope in the new movie, his patriotism is tested to the max, and he loses it. I want to see him yell "That's not American!" Or something like that (something he often did in the comics).

My only complaint about evans is that he is so proper. When he discusses "why it's not american" or "why tony is untrustworthy" it is in a calm demeanor. I hope in the new movie, his patriotism is tested to the max, and he loses it. I want to see him yell "That's not American!" Or something like that (something he often did in the comics).

Hmm now that you mention, he does act very monotone. Not much attitude or emotion when he talks.

I always looked at Cap's calm attitude as him judging today's society with disdain.

I've see the same attitude from some WWII veterans and elderly folks when they talk about (some) people today.

Back