Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ondi, my girlfriend also loves the statues. But I have been warned. Haha

My partner is cool with it man I gave up most of my hobbies to stay in this one and she knows I have a list of characters that I want so I don't get questioned. It was just nice to see her actually point this one out and say "you should get that, I really like it" before I even told her I was ordering.......or........had.....already........o..r..d..e..r..e..d :monkey3

I personally think this is one of the classiest looking pieces SSC has done. Wish I was more of a CAP fan. Pretty amazing piece IMO.

:hi5: Took the words right out of my mouth man. This just seemed so different to most pieces I've seen and I needed Cap for my collection so I instantly fell in love with it.

Last edited:
I dunno guys :dunno all these stories of understanding girlfriends/wives...you know its all gonna come back at you at some point or another right :lecture

i don't think there is such a thing as an understanding girlfriend/wife when it comes to this hobby...cue the face of reality guys!

:lol:lol:lol

yny8ujyb.jpg

Finally decided to just order. Nice of Sideshow to offer a nice, slow, 8 payment plan. At $45 I month I won't even feel it...except for the fact I've got (currently) 4 preorders going.

How did this happen?

I dunno guys :dunno all these stories of understanding girlfriends/wives...you know its all gonna come back at you at some point or another right :lecture

i don't think there is such a thing as an understanding girlfriend/wife when it comes to this hobby...

yeah there are understanding girlfriends/wives :) I'm one for instance ;)

i don't think there is such a thing as an understanding girlfriend/wife when it comes to this hobby...cue the face of reality guys!

:lol:lol:lol

yny8ujyb.jpg

If you need permission from a GF to make a personal purchase then she needs to go! Damn the things i read on this forum. Man up

If you need permission from a GF to make a personal purchase then she needs to go! Damn the things i read on this forum. Man up

Well that also means you should be ok with your GF spending $500-700 on clothes and shoes a month. Doesn't hurt to discuss finances sometimes. Every time somebody makes you think 'do I really need this' is a good thing (as long as your other half doens't see it as crap).

Agreed. If you need permission or your things are being hidden in a "man cave", then there's a power imbalance in the relationship. Same goes if she is forced to ask/hide.

Well that also means you should be ok with your GF spending $500-700 on clothes and shoes a month. Doesn't hurt to discuss finances sometimes. Every time somebody makes you think 'do I really need this' is a good thing (as long as your other half doens't see it as crap).

Yeah of course. What girl doesnt spend money on clothes and shoes weekly? Do those exist? $500 to $700 is different for everyone. For some its not a major financial decision. As far as finances are concerned why would a GF have any say in what you spend your money on? A wife, now thats a whole new ballgame and completely different level of respect.

Does she flexpay? ;)

My wife and I have an understanding. I work hard for the money I make so I have a personal account where a percentage of my check goes and I can spend it on whatever I want "no questions asked".

And yes, this was obviously one of those purchases.

Back