Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no words from SS for the broken thompson, emailed them last friday :s

It's happening! Left la at 6am so I probably won't get him today. But tomorrow, tomorrow will be glorious!

That's cool! :rock

Still no words from SS for the broken thompson, emailed them last friday :s

Sideshow may be backlogged with other emails on statue issues. It sucks waiting though.

I purchased Re after first WL cancellation email leaving my WL up. I asked Elisse if she would retro active the deal. Standing by to stand by...
I hope it works out in the end. I usually let SSC remove my cancelled waitlist submissions for me and just leave them in my order history in case something like this happens. When I saw they did not cancel it after that initial email a few weeks ago, I figured there could be a chance of something happening. I was about to let this one go by and save $400 for something else, but getting it now with double rewards and free shipping seems too hard to pass up.

I hope it works out in the end. I usually let SSC remove my cancelled waitlist submissions for me and just leave them in my order history in case something like this happens. When I saw they did not cancel it after that initial email a few weeks ago, I figured there could be a chance of something happening. I was about to let this one go by and save $400 for something else, but getting it now with double rewards and free shipping seems too hard to pass up.

Thanks dw. Well, they said they can only apply the extra RP. Still a score! Im still leaving the WL up just in case.

Last edited:
No problem. Yeah, let them cancel it for ya. You waited long and hard already, haha.

I guess me and TheDoctor got the deals from these forums? :huh:

Lmao! Blown Clown?

:horror :lol

clown.jpg
:panic::rotfl

Back