Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw this in person today in the comic shop and I have to say it is an amazing piece. My exclusive doesn't ship for another week, but I cannot wait to get my hands on this. And while this piece deserves to be praised, I have to say that Sideshow truly FN slacked on that old shield. Any one who says they like that FN decal and want to display it are delusional, or just drink the kool aid no matter how bad it tastes. It is a piece of ****. And Sideshow truly cut corners with that shield. What excuse can they have for that garbage? They cut corners and that is it.
Just sayin,

And while this piece deserves to be praised, I have to say that Sideshow truly FN slacked on that old shield. Any one who says they like that FN decal and want to display it are delusional, or just drink the kool aid no matter how bad it tastes. It is a piece of ****.

Lol, I concur. Look at it compared to the OG Cap shield. That's right, there is no comparison....new kite shield is truly garbage.

There ought to be a good custom market for this piece. Can't wait to see all the shields and hands holding different stuff, that come out.

Great pics gize! So y'all were right my felx pays were the end of the month. I called SSC and they dont have enough in stock for me to pay it off now and get a shipping notice soon so here's waiting a little longer on this great piece.

Anyone wanna band up and get some custom heads for this one? Classic cap head comes to mind. Maybe a unmasked head too. Right hand holding grenade or flag?

Anyone wanna band up and get some custom heads for this one? Classic cap head comes to mind. Maybe a unmasked head too. Right hand holding grenade or flag?

I want a larger round shield hand with the shield being actual metal!

Back