Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a chance it could convert, i might have to cancel depending on when it charges and if i need the extra cash for a family vacation i have to pay for soon.

This thread is a constant reminder that I don't have this little guy yet.

His mother won't give me my visitation. I WANT TO SEE MY BABY!

Yeah. Before seeing this, I planed on cap being the focal point of my avengers. When this was revealed, I was extatic. I love the WWII look. I might invest in some custom switch out parts to modernize him a bit as a display option. (Since the Thor and ironman I'll be getting are modern takes)

I would definitely take a custom switch-out hand holding the WWII era 1911 pistol.

IMG_4234_zps6301917a.jpg~original

IMG_4231_zps63491009.jpg~original

WOW! :horror looks like the red and white part of the suit is actually fabric...very cool! This piece is looking SICK!! :love Although hopefully it wont suffer the same fate as some of the original Cap PF's did with reports of fading in the colour :dunno

ydabe6y8.jpg

46019_zpsfe8a8b49.gif

I'm forced to wait for a Venom, Spidey or Black Spidey before I'm coaxed into finally owning my first XM piece ;)

Yeah. Spidey might pull me over. I want sideshow to do a fully sculpted 1/4 Spidey and the PF factor is a web hung on the back of the base!

:lol I'm the complete opposite Pau ;) which is why I am still an XM virgin! I think I'm the only one who hasn't ordered anything from them :dunno

You are not alone. I tried PO Magneto, but no luck as my retailer sold all his slots. Oh well, usually down the line someone will try to sell their for sure. :)

You are not alone. I tried PO Magneto, but no luck as my retailer sold all his slots. Oh well, usually down the line someone will try to sell their for sure. :)

Yeah. You'll get it bud. Sure some people bought more than 1.

Yeah. Spidey might pull me over. I want sideshow to do a fully sculpted 1/4 Spidey and the PF factor is a web hung on the back of the base!

That would be a neat idea Ty! In my eyes, nothing will ever beat the SSC Spidey Com so hence why I'd prefer a Black Spidey as I don't think Sideshow have released too many versions of him in 1/4 scale :dunno Talking of Spidey, I wish they'd hurry up and put that Spiderman 2 movie version PF up sooner rather later :gah:

Yeah. You'll get it bud. Sure some people bought more than 1.

Yea, you'll get it eventually :exactly: although something tells me you'll be needing plenty of Benjamins!!! ;) :lol

iCnCK6BYnXUi8.gif

Cap A XM is still being sold at PO price here , so no worry.
Has XM Cap sold out yet? I'd imagine that Magneto will be one statue that you'll have to pay a little extra in order to claim one...in my 2 years of collecting I don't think I've ever seen so much interest in one piece then I saw with Magneto...certainly is a beautiful statue!

They need to re-release the Spidey Com with the black suit. It'd piss off soooo many people but since I don't have one I want it to happen ha.

Back