Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah Yeah! That's totally what I meant! Damn her to 4th grade hell the little gold digger :monkey3 phew........

But I'm curious what happens on the 10th time :confused:

I was hit by a ricochet bullet and died... Death is the only thing that could keep me from this cap!

:lol :lol :lol

All you needed was a 40 gun salute the american flag, marching band and fireworks going off in the background to make that any better. Well played to you!

Thank you both for your sympathy during my time of hunger :cuss :lol I shall live off the hype!

:lol :lol :lol

HYPITY HYPE HYPE HYPE!!!!!!!!

Even Caps got it..

tumblr_lv7dib65jg1r15uxlo1_500.gif

captain-america.gif

Guys, my birthday is in a week, along with Dawn of the planet of the apes! Then in August we get GotG, Ninja Turtles, expendables 3, Cap pf, ASM2 bluray, and tWD season 4 bluray. Then in September is cap bluray, agents of shield bluray. Then in October is walking dead season 5!

creepy-smile-o.gif

I love my life!

Guys, my birthday is in a week, along with Dawn of the planet of the apes! Then in August we get GotG, Ninja Turtles, expendables 3, Cap pf, ASM2 bluray, and tWD season 4 bluray. Then in September is cap bluray, agents of shield bluray. Then in October is walking dead season 5!

creepy-smile-o.gif

I love my life!

Is it terrible that I only got excited for three events?

GOTG looks f'n amazeballs. I can't wait to see that film. As for acronyms you should have seen how confused I was when I first saw DOFP (Days of Future Past). I was completely lost with that one :lol

GOTG looks f'n amazeballs. I can't wait to see that film. As for acronyms you should have seen how confused I was when I first saw DOFP (Days of Future Past). I was completely lost with that one :lol

Haha. Yeah. After GotG the next marvel film is Avengers 2!!!

So pumped, but so far away!

:lol I know this may sound silly, but I would rather only see one trailer for these movies. I feel like I have seen the movie even before I see the movie sometimes.

:lol I know this may sound silly, but I would rather only see one trailer for these movies. I feel like I have seen the movie even before I see the movie sometimes.

Yeah. They are actually trying to make it a law in the movie industry. They are considering making it mandatory that trailers only be like 45 seconds long.

They've shown next to nothing for Guardians over here so I'm doing great. I've seen and know next to nothing. The TV is just bashing us with Transformettes 4 Age of WTF!!! He can FLY!?!?!?

Back