Media Capcom open for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly hope they fire all the staff involved with the last two Resident Evils and start over when the company eventually gets picked up.

I honestly hope they fire all the staff involved with the last two Resident Evils and start over when the company eventually gets picked up.

What they did is fan-boy quality work, they suck. Is like a curse, they **** every franchise they make

I'm glad Dino Crisis didn't get many retarded games before it died. I guess I'll keep playing Primal Carnage for now

:lecture Onimusha is one of my favorite games from the PS2/Xbox. I'll take a remake for Dino Crisis too. That game was cool, but I never did get around to beating it (too hard).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt2B--F8yfM

I still remember the first time I played it and I'm like "damn the load times between rooms is so much faster than PS1" :lol

It was one of the first big new franchises that Capcom did on 2nd gen, and they let it wither away to nothing.

What they did is fan-boy quality work, they suck. Is like a curse, they **** every franchise they make

I'm glad Dino Crisis didn't get many retarded games before it died. I guess I'll keep playing Primal Carnage for now

DC2 was more action than horror, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Funnily enough, I never beat DC1 either :lol I got into it recently and I got stuck in one section and gave up on it. I might actually give it another shot this weekend.

DC2 is great for the variety of Dinos in it, and how you can be swarmed by Raptors almost at anytime.

Back then I always tried to get prefect combo without any damage

dino+4.jpg

Action was simple but it made the game very replayable

Don't you get a bunch of big ass guns in that? I think I remember you get like a railgun.

A reboot of RE would be epic. As long as whoever buys Capcom or invests in it doesnt ruin Street Fighter i will be happy.
Mind u im only playing SF2 and Darkstalkers on PS3 at present

A reboot of RE would be epic. As long as whoever buys Capcom or invests in it doesnt ruin Street Fighter i will be happy.
Mind u im only playing SF2 and Darkstalkers on PS3 at present

I already think Street Fighter is in decline already.

They just need to make a new one instead of releasing SFIV a billion times with slight changes.

Not just that, but progress the series like II did I, Alpha/Zero did II, and III did Alpha. IV is a step back, IMO.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I can't even play street fighter anymore. At my first job we had a Sega in the break room with Street Fighter 2 Turbo in it and I was decent enough at it. Then I buy SF4 and MVC3 for my 360, I play about 15 minutes and get my ass handed to me in the most vicious manner BY THE COMPUTER and they went back on the shelf never to be touched again. They've become too much where people/computer can drop a bajillion hit combo before you can even throw a punch.

I'm grateful that mortal kombat doesn't have ridiculous combos like that.

I already think Street Fighter is in decline already.

I had been thinking that as well. I had the new SF and well hymm, so i went back to old school stuff. Like Scareb said, at least Mortal Kombat doesnt go to overboard. While it will save me money and i would be happy to stick to collecting Mortal Kombat, Batman and prob Injustice stuff, its kinda sad to think GI Joe and SF are in decline. I spent hours jamming on those games and always almost missing the bus back home lol,

Back