Cap Vs Skull shipping soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know the answer to the cube vs. gun question for others, Eli, but for me it has to do with the awesome power of the Cosmic Cube. With the gun, it's just a question of whether Cap can take out the Skull before he gets shot. With the cube, he's got the whole of existence to worry about.

As for the Skull's eyes, well ... mine are a little wonky. Yep. You thought the lazy eye was bad with Buffy? The Buffster's got nothin' on Skully. :(

You know what the lazy eye on Buffy is not evident on all of the PFs. I was one of the fortunate ones to receive mine with no lazy eye problems.

Either way that Cap vs. Red Skull piece is truly amazing as is your photography skills. You should change your name to Monk Skillz.

I know it's lame, but I am a newbie. hehe

I don't have a lazy eye problem on my Red Skull or Cap at all. Is it a common problem? Also, I display mine with the cube simply because it's the exclusive accessory. :D

:monkey2 Still no shipment for me. It says order placed, but I haven't gotten it yet. I was also one of the first to order this. Guess I should give Sideshow a call, since I've waited more than a month already. :rolleyes:

I think the delay is being caused by replacements waiting to be issued out. Even though it was offered on second chance, some replacements have been slow getting to the warehouse so I am sure those take priority.

Not as bad as the Sentinel Vs piece but problems with paint application and issues with the torch holders have been reported by a small group (including me).

I think the gun gives a more 1940's feel, with the Skull being limited in power. The cube reminds me more of the 70's era Cap where the Skull's power was significantly greater. I don't own a single marvel statue, but this is one I think I will end up getting. It is that impressive!

#17 of 450 has just arrived! :chew

This is the lowest number I've ever received. Now to unpack it and make sure nothing is broken.

NSFolsom said:
#17 of 450 has just arrived! :chew

This is the lowest number I've ever received. Now to unpack it and make sure nothing is broken.

Congrats! Nice low number on a great piece. I'm actually still waiting for my replacement to be sent out...

Back