Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont understand though why the battle damaged shield is not on the front. This cap is actually weathered so it would have made sense to have that on the front. At most angles that I see, you'll be barely able to see the battle damaged shield cause its facing the other way so you'll see mostly the back of the shield

anyone has a link to a video from comic con where you can see this piece clearly?

Just came back from watching the movie, which was great, and I am extremely happy that I pre-ordered this. In the movie cap was indeed left handed but the shield is battle-damaged throughout the entire film which fits with the ex.

anyone has a link to a video from comic con where you can see this piece clearly?

I know there are some pics floating around, but haven't seen any video yet. (I'm sure someone uploaded something though.)

I dont understand though why the battle damaged shield is not on the front. This cap is actually weathered so it would have made sense to have that on the front. At most angles that I see, you'll be barely able to see the battle damaged shield cause its facing the other way so you'll see mostly the back of the shield

Yeah the positioning of the BD shield is very bad.

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

Once again thanks for the pics Josh :lol

I just saw the Black Widow thread. I'm fearing the double dip next year :thud:

Back