• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon Rebel XSi + Lenses, SS Rancor and Cave Slug Dio , Code 3 Tie and 12'' SS SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medi Royal Guard, SS Slug dio, MR Stormie Helmet. Custom Maul and other 1:6 Sculp

Two Face burnt sculpt and Medi Royal Guard are now sold.

Re: Hot Toys Superman Returns, Star Wars dios, SS Han and Luke Stormies, other stuff.

True Type sold.

Han and Luke Stormies and "Droids" dio added.

Re: Hot Toys Superman Returns, Star Wars dios, SS Han and Luke Stormies, other stuff.

Hey Ace, I posted up the rest of my Terminator Salvation figures up in my for sale thread. Just sayin'.

PM sent on the Han and Luke stormies...

JB

Han and Luke are still available.

I'll be adding some custom shelves to the mix soon too.

x3vlds.jpg

And some all black Singles and Doubles.

PMs replied to. Thanks for the offers on Han and Luke, guys! I'm going to be firm on their price though. I just want to get what I've got in them.

Re: Custom 12'' Chewbacca, Captain America Armor and Rifle, SS Thrawn and more...

Added 12'' Chewbacca, Thrawn and CA armor and rifle.

Re: Custom 12'' Chewbacca, Captain America Armor and Rifle, SS Thrawn and more...

WOW. That Chewbacca is amazing! What's the story? Did you make it?

I'd love to see some more pictures. If that is still available when my tax return comes in I am going to have to seriously consider it.

WOW. That Chewbacca is amazing! What's the story? Did you make it?

I'd love to see some more pictures. If that is still available when my tax return comes in I am going to have to seriously consider it.

I got that on ebay a few years ago. There was a guy that used to make them and this was the best one I've seen him do so I snagged it. The fur color and layers are great. Articulation isn't too good because he used the Hasbro Chewie as the base but it sure looks nice next to Han.

8xsajb.jpg

1yhvp.jpg

that chewie looks GREAT

Back