• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Canon Rebel XSi + Lenses, SS Rancor and Cave Slug Dio , Code 3 Tie and 12'' SS SW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Coco's For Sale Thread

Coco, The payment for the Godfather is in your Paypal account:yess:, sorry for the late I was working almost to 3am, send me this baby soon you can!!:wink1::hi5:

Coco, The payment for the Godfather is in your Paypal account:yess:, sorry for the late I was working almost to 3am, send me this baby soon you can!!:wink1::hi5:

Dude, you almost missed out. I sent a pm to slade when you didn't send paymen yesterday. It was close! :)

If there was a icon that was flipping you the bird, I'd be using right now. :gah:

Yeah, you barely missed this one. I'm surprised lobox didn't give you one of these: :nana:
:lol

Dude, you almost missed out. I sent a pm to slade when you didn't send paymen yesterday. It was close! :)

Yeah, you barely missed this one. I'm surprised lobox didn't give you one of these: :nana:
:lol

I'm working now, I'll be in home maybe 4am, the addiction for my HT figures make me be a slave.:rotfl

Mostly interested in your extensive Rainbow Bright and Glowworm collection :pray:

Mostly interested in your extensive Rainbow Bright and Glowworm collection :pray:

Well, ok then. I might consider that. As long as you're not after my Jem figures. They are heavily played wi...er...I mean nearly mint but I ain't giving them up.

Coco, T-600 is mine!!! please send this baby soon to he's new home in Ct.:wink1::yess:

Back