Cancel order - money back

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sniper_Nolight

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've cancelled my order on a Iron man mark 1 2.0 but have payed one flexpayment of 110$.
When i did I wrote SS to be sure I wouldnt lose alot of money doing so and they replied back since I havent started paying it yet it wouldnt cost me anything and they cancelled it.
Thing is I payed the 110$ july 10. I wrote them back but no reply. Will the 110$ be refunded to me automatically or do I have to keep emailing? Feel like a chump sending multiple emails with same content.

Anyone tried this situation?

Thanks

Try the phone.

You should be refunded your payment, but there's a fee for cancelling FlexPay orders.

english is not my 'primary' language so I'm hoping to avoid a call :)
I've send them a new email - hopefully they respond to that.
I've never cancelled an item I had started payment on so that's why I'm not sure how things work out. But as long as I get a refund I'm not that nervous about it.

Only problem I have is the mail telling me I haven't started payment on it... but they should be able to see that I have - right?

They should, yes.

Still, speaking directly is the best way to communicate with them and your English in your posts seems pretty good.

They should, yes.

Still, speaking directly is the best way to communicate with them and your English in your posts seems pretty good.

if I don't hear from them by the end of the day I will have to call.

As a non-english speaking person it's really hard to actually talk.
I read, write and listen to it everyday... but rarely speaks it - I can do it, but it requires way more concentration than reading and writing. :p

I can understand that. I forgot how to talk once, but I was still fully capable of writing.

To this day, I'm better with a keyboard than a mouth.

if I don't hear from them by the end of the day I will have to call.

As a non-english speaking person it's really hard to actually talk.
I read, write and listen to it everyday... but rarely speaks it - I can do it, but it requires way more concentration than reading and writing. :p

I agree with devilof76. If you can, call. They'll be patient with you, I call them all the time for stupid stuff and they're always great. I've also had 3 "situations" with orders (all three were my screwup) that they fixed and went way above and beyond what I expected of them. Don't be intimidated to calling them by your lack of English, these people are extremely helpful.

I agree with devilof76. If you can, call. They'll be patient with you, I call them all the time for stupid stuff and they're always great. I've also had 3 "situations" with orders (all three were my screwup) that they fixed and went way above and beyond what I expected of them. Don't be intimidated to calling them by your lack of English, these people are extremely helpful.

just got an email. It was their mistake and they gave me a 20$ discount, so all is great. Good service.
Usually their answer right away, so it was a little unusual this time around - but now a-ok!
Thanks for all input (basically telling me to relax). :p

Back