Can we do local exchange or local pickup at Sideshow?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MinMay

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering if a local exchange/replacement is possible at Sideshow? I couldn't find any information on Sideshowtoy.com

Thanks in advance,

I've done it many times. "Shatterer of Dreams" has me come by the Sideshow parking lot at 1:00 am and he gives me the wanted piece for pennies on the dollar. He then stuffs the cash (always has to be cash) in his pocket and drives quickly away.

Nice and generous guy! :rock

;)

hey, what did i say the first rule of Shatterer of Dreams Midnight Maddness sale was? YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT SHATTERER OF DREAMS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE!!!!!

Last edited:
hey, what did i say the first rule of Shatterer of Dreams Midnight Maddness sale was? YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT SHATTERER OF DREAMS MIDNIGHT MADNESS SALE!!!!!

By the way i never stuff the money in my pockets i shove it down the front of my pants. I love it when my junk smells like money - makes me feel rich.

:mwaha..........

By the way i never stuff the money in my pockets i shove it down the front of my pants. I love it when my junk smells like money - makes me feel rich.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl thats why my face smells like money..... oh wait that was gay.:horror

OMG! Jeff! :horror

I'm rolling :rotfl

P.S. No, we are not set up to allow pickups or customer visits to the office at this time, although we are very aware of the desire... Shatterer of Dreams Super Midnight Madness Sale(tm) not included :lol

Back