Can someone resize this picture for me?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original size is 800 x 600. If you want it 851 x 315, it will have to be enlarged and then cropped. I am not sure you want any of it lost, correct?

I didnt notice that, my bad. Guess it needs to be 800x315 since I would like the picture as it is now?

I'll try Photobucket, thanks for the tip :)

you could add white to the left side and still make the ratio with keeping the entire image ..... :monkey1

not sure what youre using it for... :monkey1

EDIT: actually the site resized it down to 800px wide when attached ....

I got infected with timeline on Facebook today, so I figured I had to have something Terminator-related as the coverphoto :p

That picture did the trick, thank you very much :)

I got infected with timeline on Facebook today, so I figured I had to have something Terminator-related as the coverphoto :p

That picture did the trick, thank you very much :)

It's slowly happening to everyone. I hate that damn timeline BS.

Closing one of your threads? ;) :monkey3

he closed the positive thread which pretty much proves the little nazi mode he is, HOW COULD HE CLOSE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THREAD?
The guy is FULL OF HATE I tell ya! Full of hate, all you hateful peoplez in here (kinda like how Ween is Full of hate too)

:lol :lol :lol

Give that man a prize!!!

You want a go at me bro? You want a Go at me?

bobbk-knight-o.gif

he closed the positive thread which pretty much proves the little nazi mode he is, HOW COULD HE CLOSE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THREAD?
The guy is FULL OF HATE I tell ya! Full of hate, all you hateful peoplez in here (kinda like how Ween is Full of hate too)

You want a go at me bro? You want a Go at me?

bobbk-knight-o.gif

I'll leave it open just for you.

Dave does not allow threads of just random images in the Other topics section to stop people from padding their post counts.

I'll leave it open just for you.

Dave does not allow threads of just random images in the Other topics section to stop people from padding their post counts.

WHAT
:horror

I know I was just yanking your chain
that was a beautiful thread full of hope though, Im sad to see it gone :monkey2

Back