Can I break the rules? (Advice needed on buying Weta Kong Vs Rex)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should definately get this statue, its really awesome, i was lucky enough to get it on ebay for less than $100.00 shipped on auction so you'll probably want to check ebay out, the bin prices arent that bad though.

I went ahead and ordered....thanks for the input from all! The Toynk folks said that Amazon has the shipping way too low and they would be correcting that soon. Toynk charges like $40 to Texas on their site.

I decided that even if I got the piece for $140 the corrected shipping would put me back in the same boat. If I got it from an individual it would be about that as well. Unless the paint is awful, this would be a great media room piece.....

Re: Can I break the rules?

Incredible piece, I've always wanted it but even though it's available quite cheap, shipping to the UK would be :horror

I'll move this thread into the General Collectable section and add to the title so peeps know what it is about.

I hope you get one :rock

Great pics peeps :rock :rock
x :wave

Sorry for the delayed reply on this. I understand the move and appreciate the addition to the title!!!

I have wanted this piece for years, but shipping it scares me. I would probably pay close to 100 bucks in shipping and duties.

This is an amazing piece. It would make a nice centerpiece for a living/game room. I snagged one for 100 bucks a few years back and was extremely happy. For the size of this piece if you can get it for under 200 bucks shipped then its a steal!

Back