CAMP MANIAC 3D by Betomatali & Lu ALL 3 HEAD SCULPTS COMPLETE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAMP MANIAC 3D by Betomatali & Lu HANGED MANIAC HEAD REVEALED!!

:rock:rock:rock Awesome job Beto. Now 1 more to go. Can't wait until Winston Sculpt is revealed.

Re: CAMP MANIAC 3D by Betomatali & Lu HANGED MANIAC HEAD REVEALED!!

More of this great thread please.

Re: CAMP MANIAC 3D by Betomatali & Lu STAN WINSTON VERSION HEAD REVEALED!!

DSC02404.jpg

DSC02389.jpg

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02392.jpg

Unreal How Perfect that sculpt is Beto Wow I'm speechless. So when does the pricing become announced and list? I want on it ASAP :)

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
Absolutely Beatiful! Maybe a bit more wrinkle/crease
in some areas. Stan Winston makeup had that bulldogish look to it, but other than that it's absolute perfect!
Great Work Beto!

Last edited:

Beto I hope I'm first on this list. I showed interest from the start and this looks great.

:thud::thud::thud::thud:

Man, I just can't stop staring at this sculpt! At second glance it's perfect! I'm in awe of your talent Beto! My grail version of Jason is finally being crafted to perfection.

Yea Mags, Master Beto once again knocks it out. Can't wait to see Lu's clothing. This beast is said to stand 13" inches tall. Excited to see the Hockey mask and machete. If he does the speargun I'll go Ape Shi..t!!!:panic:

Yea Mags, Master Beto once again knocks it out. Can't wait to see Lu's clothing. This beast is said to stand 13" inches tall. Excited to see the Hockey mask and machete. If he does the speargun I'll go Ape Shi..t!!!:panic:

Knowing Beto I can't see how he wont make it. This is the ultimate part 3 custom!

Another Exellent update Beto :horror im Gonna Have To Cancel Some of My Pre-orders :monkey2 To Get This Guy!!!!!

Awesome as always Beto

Incredible sculpt Beto. Make the speargun amigo!!!!!!

Just looking through some pics and I found these. I'm a fan of that extra wrinkle/crease/scaring whatever you want to call it around the cheek areas. These look good but this isn't the actual Stan Winston makeup so that may or may not be accurate, just a personal preference.
sculpt34385093.png

HLMComplete5.png

So excited for this!!!

Just looking through some pics and I found these. I'm a fan of that extra wrinkle/crease/scaring whatever you want to call it around the cheek areas. These look good but this isn't the actual Stan Winston makeup so that may or may not be accurate, just a personal preference.

The extra wrinkle/crease/scaring is NOT in the original Winston make up at last is not like the scaring in the mask you show in the pictures take a look of this:
3bts001.jpg
3btsz4ud2.jpg
Once again you dont trust in My research work, I think the real problem here is: you are a person very hard to please!! (good thing is I now you are not happy whit anything!! so I dont worry about this) LOL , anyway I cant make any changes because the headsculpt is in middle of a cube of fresh silicon right now, sorry if this dissapoint you.

Last edited:

The extra wrinkle/crease/scaring is NOT in the original Winston make up at last is not like the scaring in the mask you show in the pictures take a look of this:
3bts001.jpg
3btsz4ud2.jpg
Once again you dont trust in My research work, I think the real problem here is: you are a person very hard to please!! (good thing is I now you are not happy whit anything!! so I dont worry about this) LOL , anyway I cant make any changes because the headsculpt is in middle of a cube of fresh silicon right now, sorry if this dissapoint you.

this is why your the king of horror love a man that does his homework before he starts a project looks awesome by the way.

i think the sculp looks better in this pictures
DSC02414.jpg
DSC02412.jpg
DSC02409.jpg
DSC02406.jpg

Last edited:

Incredible Beto

3bts001.jpg
3btsz4ud2.jpg

That's what I was suggesting, that in fact that the overall wrinkle/crease may not be accurate, was just a personal preference. But accuracy is most important, I'm glad you shown the actual makeup because some of that reference is impossible to find. The new pictures are much clearer.

Yes, your right Beto, sometimes I'm like a grumpy old man, but
I wouldn't be "FIRST" on the list if I felt I was going to be disappointed! :blissysmi

Last edited:
Back