CAMP MANIAC 3D by Betomatali & Lu ALL 3 HEAD SCULPTS COMPLETE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great work Beto. Always a man who never settles for anything but the most accurate. Looking really forward to the full reveal.

LOL!! So Beto has a youtube channel, finally!! Best theme song ever, listen to it every time I go to work.

LOL!! So Beto has a youtube channel, finally!! Best theme song ever, listen to it every time I go to work.

It's about time!! I had a discussion with him about this and he seemed to be convinced. I kept telling him to expand to that world. This was about 3 weeks ago. He said he was going to look into it but then the topic never came up again. I am so happy he finally took that leap. :clap

It's about time!! I had a discussion with him about this and he seemed to be convinced. I kept telling him to expand to that world. This was about 3 weeks ago. He said he was going to look into it but then the topic never came up again. I am so happy he finally took that leap. :clap

I subscribed. What a great way to see your work from all angles.

I have to disagree with you 100% joebiz! You guys just opened the floodgates!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6ONqpkfNR8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Betomatali is a big boy and can handle his business just fine. Youtube opens the door to more exposure and a bigger world which is what he wants. I've made a lot of new friends on there myself who in some ways have been more supportive of me then some here. There were many members on there asking me about Beto's work and how they can reach him after watching my review videos of some of his stuff. Beto is very confident about his work and how he conducts his business. He will do great on there.

I deleted the comment but......
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuZS5wOHuhQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Sjx8OERU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
:lol:rotfl

I understand the point you are making. However after talking to Beto a lot and getting to know him, he is very stubborn when it comes to what he sells and how many he offers. I truely believe that he is not the type of person to let things get out of control. When he says no, he means no. He knows his limits. Anyway that is my observation and I won't continue to speak for him. Trust me though, if Beto didn't think Youtube was a good idea....there would have been nothing I could say that would have made him do it. :)

:clap You Tube is a great resource but supply and demand is a very simple principle.

Last edited:
So whats going on in here? I got the graveyard shift the next two days so I'll be peeking in and out of Beto's work. Wish I was more into horror. Not that I am scared or anything its just I have a scary pants wife and two little ones. Almost picked up his Freddy Pt 1, but slipped through my hands. Pt 2 looks amazing. Anyways who is this Jason guy? lol JK

Beto, will you be making these sculpts available on there own after the figure is done? Didn't get on the list but I'd love to own a sculpt to bash my own Jason. This is my favorite incarnation.

Back