Cammy PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She arrived today, I ordered both to see which one I like better but I have to go with the green verison on this one and plus my blue version's front hair piece has chip marks on the paint so she is going back. My green one is #12 of 400 and here are the pics.

005.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

This is all I took of the Blue Version cause her hair is chipped so she got boxed back up.

Blue.jpg

Here is the blue version but she is going back cause of the hair and there are some funky marks on the top of the base like it was just wiped off and kinda wet but it's not wet. My battery died on my so a few of the pics are a tad fuzzy but you get the point.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

010.jpg

007.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Cat, they look great. It does however make it really hard for me to choose which one I want.

Sorry for the chip!! But regardless it's an awesome figure!

The sculpt does look really good. Esp the way Jerry captures the anatomy.

Small gripe from the pics, The factory added a little too much pink under her eyes though.

Someone pointed out on my blue one on the back of the boot on the left leg at the rim of the boot it looks broke and glued back on and I think it actually is. :horror

you can kinda see through the blue shirt... sadly, I don't see any underlying areola/nipplage :lol

Back