Calling all Canucks! Roll call!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids love it though!
It is a cultural phenomenon and is even big in the US. I think its great that it has been going on in one form or another for over 30 years strong!

Who's that rapper who played as a paraplegic? I used to see him every week when I was a lowly worker at Bathurst and Lawrence. And that girl from 90210, whatsherface!?:rotfl

My cousin Pat is in this video sporting his famous bowlers cap. What a tard:lol
I will have to rip on him for his white boy antics...:D *0:20 sec*

Thats jokes!.I remember going to the Beerfest near the CNE(Fort York) a few years back and Pat was there, my bestfriend and i f'ked off from the main group we were with and went to the oyster stand,Pat was there helping them serve and this funny guy in the line up kept teasing him.That day was insane, they didn't suppy enough portable bathrooms for the festival and line ups got so big that people just started pissing on various buildings around the area,it was so hilarious to see so many people pissing on stuff all at once.

Who's that rapper who played as a paraplegic? I used to see him every week when I was a lowly worker at Bathurst and Lawrence. And that girl from 90210, whatsherface!?:rotfl

I met one of the twins off Degrassi(original) back in 98 i think it was, near Jones and blah..forget..she was waiting for the street car with us(girlfriend and i), around a area where there are many East Indian/middle eastern shops and stores...yea, she was nice and looked exactly the same.

Seems like everybody has a degrassi story. Almost like they are just regular kids that hang out in Toronto like everyone else.

I have quite a few stories.. I made this site over 10 years ago and it is still going strong despite no updates and horrible HTML skills from back in the day.

https://fu-manchu.com/degrassi/

I worked with Pat for a short time on his site, and got invited to his Jack/Jill stag party.. where Duane, Mr. Raditch, and Yick all were there. I would have loved to have met one of the twins.

I even knew someone who was on Degrassi and I grew up in Ohio. Anais Granofsky (Lucy Fernandez for those who've seen it) was the cousin of one of my good friends in High School. She came down and hung out with us at several parties. I had never even heard of Degrassi - just knew she was on some Canadian TV show.

Due to this thread and feeling nostalgic I bought a case of moosehead. My friends and I used to drink moosehead and Labatts all time in our younger days. I'm more of a liquor guy now, but was told to pick up a case of something for our NY party. It even came with a free hat which I'm sporting at the moment! :lol

Due to this thread and feeling nostalgic I bought a case of moosehead. My friends and I used to drink moosehead and Labatts all time in our younger days. I'm more of a liquor guy now, but was told to pick up a case of something for our NY party. It even came with a free hat which I'm sporting at the moment! :lol

:rock:rock:rock

I'm a Smirnoff betch at heart but I love me some Moosehead pints once in awhile.:duff

Rickard's White is now my favoritest beer,if you have not tried it..try it!.

whitebeer+004.jpg

1480730297_85e460a697.jpg

Rickard's White is now my favoritest beer,if you have not tried it..try it!.

whitebeer+004.jpg

1480730297_85e460a697.jpg

You do not know a beer unless you have tried any of the following... Innis and Gunn, Guinness, Kilkenny, Half Pint Stir Stick Stout, Young's Double Chocolate, and other nummy beers I choose not to get into simply because I am too lazy to get into all of it!

You do not know a beer unless you have tried any of the following... Innis and Gunn, Guinness, Kilkenny, Half Pint Stir Stick Stout, Young's Double Chocolate, and other nummy beers I choose not to get into simply because I am too lazy to get into all of it!

Oh i know beers and the ones you mentioned are more like a three course meal in a glass.:D

I went to the liquor store looking for La fin du Monde and asked a guy working there if they carried it and he never even heard of it, i am sure it was there some where or sold out.I am not much of a beer drinker anymore, i much prefer red wine now but, when i hear about a good beer i will atleast buy a can,a six or a bottle to try it.

Ahh ok, Sleemans product..i probally will like it then.I used hate Sleemans back when i was a teenager drinking crappy domestic beer like Canadian and Blue,Labatt Ice..nasst!, though i will still drink Canadian the odd time.I really like some of Sleemans products.

I miss the Honey Sleeman beer, cant find that here in the midwest.. but they do carry all the Unibroue products.. you can get a 4 pack of Maudite for 7.99 or the big corked bottle version for 4.99. Its strange that buying a 12 pack of Molson/Labatt costs 9.99 here in Kansas City vs paying close to 20$ in Toronto..

Damn Joey from Degrassi ????ed the 2 cutest girl in the show though.There was a tv movie at the end of the serie and he gets the 2 girls..Altough his friends were so ugly , you could understand why he would get all the ladies.The tall one with red hair looked really dumb and the fat dude with glasses who lost his parents was a dweeb.Back in the day I wanted to punch both of these retards.

Back