Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did like the campagin, and of course, zombies, in Black Ops but hated the multiplayer.

Got the M.O.A.B. today. Didn't get no titles or emblems. I used the Strike Package. I actually like it now. Trying to save the vid and get it on youtube. The Elite Webpage is a mess for me.

:lol

I actually didn't enjoy the online of BF3 as much as Bad Company 2. But I don't think either were as good as COD4 in its time.

yeah, there's still no shooter that can compete with CoD4's MP. BF3 MP is good, but it's a campfest.

also LMMFAO @ Blops being better than MW2.

Congrats to MW3 for winning best shooter. was BF3 even nominated WTF !

BF3 on pc is amazing !! best tactical FPS out there and the visuals blow all away.

NVM

[ame]https://youtu.be/c-uctDs0S9s[/ame]

All this cod4 talk is making me want go play it :lol it's always refreshing playing that game no having to worry about pavelowns, sentries, tac lights, etc.

to many Hackers on COD4 :( it actually sucks. I love playing it still. and due but i get into so many lobbies that have a freaking hacker putting code all over the screen doing something im sure aint good.

I cleared this game the other night, strangely Campaign only says 50% done..WTF is up with that?.

I love how clean and crisp the detailing is on these games, was another fun experience just a bit too short and i wished this game gave us just a tad more interaction with vehicles.

i also have a question to those whom played Battlefield III now, my buddy says its a wicked game but, i'm not sold on it..is the campaign any good for this game?.

Back