Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cleared this game the other night, strangely Campaign only says 50% done..WTF is up with that?.

I love how clean and crisp the detailing is on these games, was another fun experience just a bit too short and i wished this game gave us just a tad more interaction with vehicles.

i also have a question to those whom played Battlefield III now, my buddy says its a wicked game but, i'm not sold on it..is the campaign any good for this game?.

IF you only play campaigns, I say don't bother with BF3. IMO, it's lousy. I think Bf3 is the best online shooter out there though.

IF you only play campaigns, I say don't bother with BF3. IMO, it's lousy. I think Bf3 is the best online shooter out there though.

No doubt about that. I used to play BF1942 on PC and that was so much fun, even better when i downloaded all those extra historically accurate textures and i think there was a Vietnam and Modern conversion mod for this game that i downloaded as well, good times they were.

It wasn't just him. BLOPS was infamous for it's spotty hit detection.

haha

yea, there's even tons of videos on YouTube about it.

Damn just looked some of those up. That's crazy. I honestly can't say I ever experienced anything like that. I can understand why someone would hate the game if they did though.

I cleared this game the other night, strangely Campaign only says 50% done..WTF is up with that?.

I love how clean and crisp the detailing is on these games, was another fun experience just a bit too short and i wished this game gave us just a tad more interaction with vehicles.

i also have a question to those whom played Battlefield III now, my buddy says its a wicked game but, i'm not sold on it..is the campaign any good for this game?.

Dont bother with BF3 campaign. Boring as hell, trying too hard to be COD even borrowing the BlackOps flashback sequence for playing missions. The pretty graphics & exceptional sound effects cant do anything to save it.

Online is a diff matter though.

Got the M.O.A.B. today. Didn't get no titles or emblems. I used the Strike Package. I actually like it now. Trying to save the vid and get it on youtube. The Elite Webpage is a mess for me.

No title or emblem!!!!:horror not like I'll be getting the nuke anytime soon anyways, did beat my best kill streak this weekend. I went from a 9 to a 10, lol ran outta bullets at ten picked up another gun two seconds later got shot in the face! :lol

Congrats to MW3 for making 80 trillion dollars in 30 minutes :lol

BF3 might be the best, but i'm sure as hell that EA/DICE would love to see that kind of mula.

In a way, it's probably a good thing that BF isnt selling as well as CoD. It forces EA to keep pumping money to Dice to make the best BF they can. We've all seen what happens when huge numbers are guaranteed. We get MW3.

Back