Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score with the FAGfx controller. Use a regular dualshock and lets see your score.

Also you guys were playing against a team of noobs. everyone on your team is positive K/D ratio. lame screen cap.

What modded controller does he use? Modded controllers=fail :slap

ah mouse pad to console? Wow. Even worse than rapid fires.

Thats it! I called him out for using the rapid fire, but forgot it was the Frag FX he uses. Of course your going to have fun with an advantage. Any game were some people don't get the super high score on online multiplayer they hate, because others are actually better than them without using an unfair gaming controllers.

Need a ps3 for killzone. I think I just want a gorgeous looking FPS thats not crazy in the kill feed.

Yeh I know! Need to play GOW III already. But the xbox alone keeps me busy enough.

FagFX
splitfishfragfx20070625h.jpg

It's my choise to use the frag fx! I suck with controlers and when i played first gen fps's I played with mouse and keys.

and i bet you one thing! if you guys would use the frag fx you will never get the results I get because you are used to the controler.
see what I mean.

is a matter of what you feel better playing with.
lets test out your COD skills.
send me a tell if you want to challange me on ps3 MW2 anytime.

and this is fact.
ALL top score players of MW2 HALO REACH and any fps's out there are using the XIM controler(mouse and key adapter for xbox 360)

It's my choise to use the frag fx! I suck with controlers and when i played first gen fps's I played with mouse and keys.

and i bet you one thing! if you guys would use the frag fx you will never get the results I get because you are used to the controler.
see what I mean.

and this is fact.
ALL top score players of MW2 HALO REACH and any fps's out there are using the XIM controler(mouse and key adapter for xbox 360)

All top scorers cheat, fact.

How do you "send a tell" btw?

see what I mean.

and this is fact.

Um no. Using a mouse and key is different than an analog controller. You are more precise and accurate with your wrist as opposed to thumbs. In fact anyone here would do better because using a mouse can lend itself to faster reflexes, better aiming and smoother turning. Thats one of the main reasons why using such a controller is not allowed in MLG tourneys and etc. (Hate MLG by the way, but still).

Not to say you aren't skilled but you definitely are exploiting an advantage, especially since you are using a mouse for a console game in which most people are using the analog controller.

see what I mean.

and this is fact.

I wouldnt necessarily say that, because during tourney players use controllers. Im not knocking you man because I dont care what you play on, Im an XBOX guy myself, but regardless at home play whatever. In tourneys they play with controllers.

see what I mean.

and this is fact.

Quit crying like a little _____. You posted pics bragging about your game so don't act surprised when people are calling you out on your B.S.

I think most pro gamers use the mouse controller. I never used one, seems odd. I use the dual shock and do ok. The most kills I got on MW2 was in the high 60's. Black Ops I think I had close to 40 kills. But if your playing good people, its not happening. Competition is everything.

But there is alot of cheaters out there, and the lag on PS3 can be bad. Also gotta watch playing 1 v 1. Alot of people if host, will make the match head shots only without you knowing. I been schooled like that before.

I'm a decent COD player. But I play with a Pro Gamer, he uses Dual Shock and owns. We play all the time, not as much as MW2.

Quit crying like a little _____. You posted pics bragging about your game so don't act surprised when people are calling you out on your B.S.

dude ! I am not crying about this.
all I am saying is that I like using the frag fx better then the controler.
I am glad you guys can use the controler better then I do.
I wish I could. would save me so much money on getting this mouse and keys controlers.
I will be bying the XIM3 soon as it comes out for the 360 so I can play fps's on 360.

watch this video.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2HfLwlhyxzM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2HfLwlhyxzM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I will own the XIM3 day one.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXgaLCr_wtU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fXgaLCr_wtU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pretty obvious that the controller gives the user an unfair advantage. He went 77-6 while the next best person went 17-11.

I wish I could. would save me so much money on getting this mouse and keys controlers.
I will be bying the XIM3 soon as it comes out for the 360 so I can play fps's on 360.

watch this video.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2HfLwlhyxzM?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2HfLwlhyxzM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

In my opinion you should have just got better with the controller like all of us did. Do what you gotta do but just know it puts some asterisks on your stats. At least in my opinion it does.

watch this video.

And also bragging about your scores isn't the best way to go about things....

The console FPS games are made with the intention that the players will use controllers. So the "hitboxes" are made bigger to compensate the loss of precise control you get with a keyboard and mice. On the PC, the FPS games' "Hitboxes" are made much smaller.
So then if you are using a Keyboard and Mouse controller for a Console FPS, you do have an unfair advantage over others that are using just the controllers.

"Various personal excuses"
Yes. You are.I suppose just playing the game and practicing is out of the question. I guess it's just easier crying about not being good with a regular controller and buying a cheap one that gives you an unfair advantage..... much easier and less time consuming.

Pretty obvious that the controller gives the user an unfair advantage. He went 77-6 while the next best person went 17-11.
:lecture

The console FPS games are made with the intention that the players will use controllers. So the "hitboxes" are made bigger to compensate the loss of precise control you get with a keyboard and mice. On the PC, the FPS games' "Hitboxes" are made much smaller.
So then if you are using a Keyboard and Mouse controller for a Console FPS, you do have an unfair advantage over others that are using just the controllers.

:lecture I find it amusing that he keeps bragging about his awesome skill when he's obviously exploiting an unfair advantage over the other players. Hmmm.....I wonder how well he would do if he were playing on a PC with a leveled playing field?? Doubt he'd be bragging so much.

Back